The Golden Visa scheme
The highly anticipated "Golden Visa Scheme" has opened the door to thousands of potential investors looking to benefit from Spain's historic low property prices and numerous lifestyle benefits, primarily targeting Russian, Middle Eastern and Chinese investors, with interest also from the USA, India and Latin America.
Lucas Fox offers a bespoke Residency service to non-EU buyers, with a specialised team focusing on ensuring the best possible property for Residency clients.
Our experts will guide you every step of the way including any administrative or language issues, recommending legal services and surveyors as well as help with letting the property once the purchase is complete.
Benefits of Residency in Spain
- Visa-free travel to Spain
- Possibility to own a home in a key property market
- Enables free travel within the 26-country Schengen Area
- Access to Spain's excellent infrastructure (including world class medical care) and communication links as well as some of the best international schools in Europe
- Applicants qualify to bring their spouses and any dependent children with them
- The right to work in Spain
Foreign property investors are now able to take advantage of the Spanish government's approved law granting non-EU citizens residency permits when buying property worth €500,000 or more. Our multilingual team specialises in giving advice and information on all aspects of the residency process including legal, immigration and tax issues.
Contact Lucas Fox International Properties today about Residency in Spain
Complete the short form and our team will contact you shortly.