The most important qualifications to work for Lucas Fox international estate agency are enthusiasm, energy, integrity, a positive attitude, and an aptitude for languages. We can teach you the rest. And once we have established the most suitable role for you, we ensure that you receive detailed training and support.
Job applications are welcomed from all backgrounds and levels of qualification - school leavers, graduates and second-jobbers.
Please contact us by email at email@example.com with a short covering letter stating where you would like to work and explaining why you believe that you think that you could be a valuable part of the Lucas Fox team, along with a current CV.
We are currently seeking:
- Sales Team Assistant- Gavà Mar
- Real Estate Agent Listings & Sales agent – Ibiza
- Affiliate Expansion Manager- Madrid
- Flemish/Danish speaking real estate agent- Marbella
- Junior Financial Real Estate Analyst
- Real estate listing and sales agent- Madrid
- International Sales Agent - Valencia
- Sales Team Assistant - Marbella
- Real Estate Listing & Sales Agent- Gavà Mar - Castelldefels
- Ibiza Residential Sales Director
- Real Estate Listing & Sales Agents- Ibiza
- Rental Real Estate Agent- Madrid
- Real Estate Listing & Sales agent - Barcelona Uptown
- Real Estate Listing & Sales Agent - Costa Brava
- Real Estate Listing & Sales Agent - Valencia
- Real Estate Listing & Sales Agent - Sitges
- Real Estate Listing & Sales Agent - Maresme
Your Data can be transferred to companies from LUCAS FOX GROUP, recruiting agencies and temporary employment agencies, enabling you to participate in other personnel selection opportunities.
If your Data is incorrect, please let us know in writing, in order for us to correct it. You have 30 days to refuse, otherwise your consent will be assumed. You have the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, in accordance with those established in the Spanish Data Protection Law LOPD (Ley orgánica 15/1999 de 13 de diciembre de protección de datos de carácter personal).
You can exercise your rights by writing to our human resources department.