Employment opportunities

The success of our company and our clients' satisfaction depends on our team.

Be a part of Lucas Fox

You will find all open positions listed on our career site

Job applications are welcomed from all backgrounds and levels of qualification.

We believe that people are the best asset a company can have and we would like to share our success with you.

At Lucas Fox we are always looking for talented people with diverse professional experiences to be part of a dynamic and exciting environment driven by passion for what we do, integrity and care for our customers and employees.

We value personality, a positive attitude and strong self-motivation... the rest we can teach you.

Click here and find out what opportunities currently exist at Lucas Fox.

We are a people´s business and our mission is to ensure that our organization nurtures talent and allows people to grow and develop .

Don´t hesitate to contact us, we would like to hear your story and help you realize your full potential.

Marta Dominguez

Who are we?

Lucas Fox is a Luxury Real Estate agency specialised in the residential sector and that offers a broad variety of Real Estate services for national and international clients. Founded in 2005 by Alexander Vaughan and Stijn Teeuwen, Lucas Fox is currently positioned as a leader agency in the Spanish Luxury Real Estate market with more than 30 offices in Spain, Andorra, Portugal and France.

What makes us different?

Since its inception, Lucas Fox has focused on redefining the perception of the Spanish Real Estate industry. The quality of our properties, a customized continuous service and our strive for innovation give us a competitive advantage. That's why we have been awarded as the best Real Estate agency and best Real Estate Marketing 3 times in a row.


David Trementozzi

International Sales & Listing Agent

As a commercial agent, I am constantly on the lookout for ways to challenge myself, learn and reach new success levels. At Lucas Fox, I am amazed with their professionalism and efficiency in the market. The brand continues to grow stronger thanks to the effort of an ambitious and hard-working team. I am very thankful for being part of the Lucas Fox family and I am sure that I’ll be successful here.

Karen Muiños

Sales Manager Lucas Fox Valencia

After 9 years working in Real Estate, I’ve learned that the foundation of a good relationship both with clients and my team is based on professionalism, respect and honesty. Lucas Fox is a company that has all those, and it makes a difference in their human team. As a professional I’m very proud to be a part of it.

Oksana Gadomska

International Seller & Business Advisor

My experience with Lucas Fox was really amazing from the first moment. I was sporadically accepting invitations for interviews from top companies in the sector for 2 years. Since I already had a good position in the company I was working for, none of them impressed me enough to do a drastic change. From the first contact Lucas Fox was like a breath of fresh air. Extremely professional, always punctual, and flexible HR team made a very good first impression. The process was quick and transparent. Instead of a typical “job description & sell yourself talk” I was asked and listened carefully about my needs and expectations, and after 1 year with Lucas Fox I can say that 90% of them were met. The other 10% is the work that I have to do on myself and I feel so much supported in that sense, can always ask for advice and receive a really effective guidance from amazing managers team. If you’re looking for a place to focus, get a great experience and be surrounded by not only professional, but very friendly team, that’s definitely a company to be in.

Marc Gispert

Salesforce Support Administrator

7 years ago I had the privilege of starting my career at Lucas Fox as a Marketing intern. Later on, I started at the Client Relations team and recently I had the opportunity to become a Salesforce Administrator here. All this time in the company, what stood the most is the people around me. They brought me knowledge, support and especially personal growth. Lucas Fox is determined to offer an excellent service to clients in each aspect, and I’m proud of being part of such an efficient and dynamic team. Lucas Fox has provided me an amazing experiencie both on a personal and professional level that I couldn’t have found in another company.