This property is part of the RESERVA DE PUERTA DE HIERRO Houses / Villas, Aravaca, Madrid. View development details and other properties within this development
Fantastic independent luxury villa for sale in La Reserva de Puerta Hierro, an exclusive boutique and private development of new build, in Puerta de Hierro.
Important features of this house / villa
- Swimming Pool
- Private garage
- Natural light
- High ceilings
- Underfloor heating
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Utility room
- Transport nearby
- Storage room
- Service entrance
- New build
- Near international schools
- Gated Community
- Equipped Kitchen
- Double glazing
- Domotic system
- City views
- Chill out area
- Built-in wardrobes
- Air conditioning
- Floor plan 708m²
Everything you need to know about this house / villa for sale
Lucas Fox is pleased to present La Reserva de Puerta de Hierro, an exclusive new build private boutique development with six detached luxury villas for sale in the heart of Puerta de Hierro.
This property will have six bedrooms, with an area of 700 m² and will sit on a plot of more than 1000 m², with an infinity pool and a private garden .
Brightness, design, spaciousness and comfort define the interior of this property in La Reserva de Puerta de Hierro. In addition, it offers a careful layout and orientation, with large floor-to-ceiling windows that allow abundant natural light to enter. In addition, there is the opportunity to personalize it, for example by choosing colours, styles and materials, so that it reflects your personality and taste.
The villa is distributed over four floors.
The ground floor houses the day area, mainly. Upon entering, we are greeted by the entrance with a guest toilet and a cloakroom. From here, we go to the kitchen with a dining area and the living-dining room. The living room benefits from large floor-to-ceiling windows, which lead access onto the magnificent garden and pool area. The floor is completed with a bedroom or office with a full bathroom .
The first floor contains the night area, with a large master suite with its dressing room and private bathroom, as well as two other bedrooms with their private bathroom, an additional bathroom and a living room that can serve as an additional bedroom .
The covered floor has a bathroom, an optional pool and a wonderful chill-out area, to relax and unwind.
Finally, the lower ground floor offers a garage for four cars, a laundry room, a utility and ironing room and a bathroom.
Living in the Puerta de Hierro development is a privilege within the reach of very few. It is considered one of the most luxurious residential areas of Madrid. Its strategic location allows easy access to the most important amenities and historical monuments of the city.
The location is surrounded by nature, with large green areas and children's areas . Children can play outside and adults can relax and walk. Puerta de Hierro is the perfect home for those looking for an urban lifestyle, without losing the tranquility of a residential neighborhood.
The development is located a few meters from the Real Club de Golf Puerta de Hierro, one of the most exclusive sports clubs in Madrid, where golf lovers can enjoy a unique and exciting experience. In addition, it is very close to the Zarzuela racetrack, the Puerta de Hierro sports park and the Villa de Madrid Country Club.
This marvelous project is the work of the renowned architecture studio Estudio Lamela, whose style is characterized by taking maximum care of the details and by its balance between functionality and elegance. With more than 2,000 projects behind it, the company prioritizes sustainable construction and constant improvement.
Get in touch for more information.
- Facade clad in stone or porcelain material (on the floors above ground level) in a light colour, type mocha limestone, travertine marble, porcelain, synthetic or similar
- Insulation of high resistance and thermal and acoustic efficiency of mineral wool system Fixrock, Ursa or similar
- Minimalist profile carpentry, be the Alugom ALG 65 series (or similar) with hidden sash in fixed and hinged windows and in sliding ones, AGL Slide
- Climalit-type double-glazed windows, with an intermediate air chamber with sealing
- Floors in the living room, bedrooms, lobby and corridors, in AC4 multilayer wood flooring from the Floorstep brand, Sicilian premium invisible oak model
- Kitchen floors in high-quality rectified porcelain from the Porcelanosa brand, Bottega Caliza model, 60x60 or similar in light color
- Top brand appliances (oven and microwave, induction hob, extractor hood, sink and tap, dishwasher and fridge) such as Siemens, Bosch or similar
- Energy certification A
- Air conditioning, heating and domestic hot water with aerothermics system
- Underfloor heating and cooling
- Infinity pool with saline purification system
- Installation of a connection point for 4 irrigation boxes in each of the corners of the plot
- Supply and installation of led lighting in outdoor areas of porches and terraces
Distribution of this house / villa
- Guest toilet and cloakroom
- Dining room
- Living room
- Living room
- Bedroom/ office with full bathroom
- Master suite with a large dressing room and private bathroom
- 2 bedrooms with private bathrooms
- Living room/ bedroom
- full bathroom
- Pool (optional)
- chill-out area
lower ground floor
- 4 car garage
- Laundry room
- ironing room
- Facility room
Aravaca, Madrid: Location and surroundings of this property
Puerta de Hierro is located in the northwest of the Madrid capital, in the Fuencarral–El Pardo district. Puerta de Hierro enjoys a privileged location, surrounded by large green areas and a few minutes from the city centre . It is considered one of the most exclusive and elegant residential areas in Madrid, which allows you to live in nature, but without giving up the advantages of being five minutes from the centre of the capital.
In the vicinity of Puerta de Hierro, we can find some of the most important green lungs of the capital, such as El Monte del Pardo or La Casa de Campo.
In addition, its exclusive location allows you to enjoy outdoor activities in the many sports facilities that surround it: the Real Club de Gol Puerta de Hierro, the Spanish Golf Federation or the Zarzuela racetrack.
We also find a large commercial and health area and some of the most prestigious international schools and universities in the capital. To all this is added the comfort of easy access to the city centre and the main communication routes that surround Madrid, the M-30 and M-40.
Similar properties for sale in Aravaca
- Bedrooms 12
- Floor plan 1,250m²
- Plot size 1,086m²
- Bedrooms 6
- Floor plan 725m²
- Plot size 2,118m²
- Bedrooms 6
- Floor plan 721m²
- Plot size 1,100m²
- Completion Q2 2025
- Bedrooms 4
- Floor plan 420m²
- Plot size 500m²
- Completion Q2 2024