Tag: Market Reports
19th October 2015
Spain’s top two cities, Madrid and Barcelona emerge as key investment hubs during 2015
19th June 2015
To mark the 10 year anniversary since Lucas Fox was founded, we have analysed sales and rental trends in Spanish property since 2005, suggesting buying conditions in 2015 come just ‘once in a decade’.
4th March 2015
Lucas Fox has released its new look market reports for the last two quarters of 2014, showing a steadying of prices and indicating that the market has finally reached the bottom.
3rd March 2015
The Lucas Fox market reports for Q3 and Q4 have been released and suggest that recent currency fluctuations will have an impact on buying habits for property investors during 2015.
31st July 2014
At Lucas Fox, we produce real estate market reports outlining how the Spanish market is performing in the areas we operate.
- Company News
- Job Offers
- Market Trends
- New Developments
- Press Coverage
- Property Guides
- Top Properties
- How coronavirus will impact the Catalan housing market
- Applying for a mortgage or remortgage during COVID-19
- Instagram Contest: #stayhomeolympics2020
- Lucas Fox Spanish Real Estate Market Analysis Q1 2020
- Lucas Fox international press coverage April – June 2020
- Home improvement ideas during quarantine
- International & National Press Cuttings 2018-2020
- New Developments in Barcelona
Sell or rent your property quickly, and at the right price
We have a growing database of national and international clients actively looking to buy or rent property in Spain, Andorra and Portugal. Our in-house analytics team are experienced in pinpointing the right buyers or tenants for your property to ensure we can sell or rent your home faster.Free property valuation