- Completion Q1 2020
- Units available 2
- Bedrooms 3
- Sizes from 128m²
- Building licence Granted
Spectacular homes in the Ibiza neighbourhood, a few minutes from the Retiro Park.
This building dating from 1920 was completely refurbished in 2015 and a fifth and sixth floor has been added, with two homes on each floor.
The homes are completely renovated with excellent quality materials and luxury finishes. Furthermore, thanks to the building's excellent location and orientation they enjoy abundant natural light.
Some of the features are as follows.
- Heating and hot water: the apartments have a mains gas condensing boiler, underfloor heating throughout, heated towel rails in bathrooms and chronothermostat via WIFI by remote control.
- Air conditioning by hot / cold ducts.
- Aluminum window frames with thermal and acoustic bridge break with motorised blinds.
- Fully furnished kitchen, with Neolith countertop.
- Porcelain floors throughout the homes, including bathrooms and terraces.
It is located in the Retiro-Ibiza neighbourhood of Madrid, one of the most coveted areas of the city, less than 100 metres from the Retiro park. It is an area with a wide range of services, such as restaurants, large stores and shops and very close to the Ibiza market. In this area there are also some of the most prestigious hospitals in the city. The nearest metro stations are Ibiza and Mayor Sáinz de Baranda, although it also has several bus stations.