- Units available 3
- Bedrooms 3
- Sizes from 195m²
Lucas Fox International presents these new build villas in Polop, a charming town that sits between the sea and the mountains, just 15 minutes from Altea and Benidorm. It is a paradise for nature lovers, with the mountains nearby and several trails for hiking. The beautiful Font del Algar waterfalls and the pretty town of Guadalest with an impressive castle can also be reached in less than 20 minutes.
Surrounded by pine trees and guarded by the Monte de Ponoig, the Polop Villas development offers the perfect combination of design, comfort and nature. The villas are of avant-garde design and easily accessible.
They are designed to be enjoyed all year round, both in winter and summer, and offer a landscaped plot of more than 400 square metres to enjoy the outdoors and the tranquility of this privileged environment. The evocative infinity pool with open views presides over a chill-out area with a barbecue, where you can contemplate the spectacle that nature offers.
In this phase, you can choose between 3 types of homes: a 2-storey villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, a 2-storey villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, or a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom villa on one floor.
The cosy interiors are framed by large windows that flood the rooms with natural light throughout the day. The open design kitchen is furnished and equipped with a stainless steel oven, hob, extractor hood, washing machine and dishwasher.
The homes also have luxury finishes such as unglazed rectified porcelain stoneware floors, built-in wardrobes, air conditioning, motorised blinds, double-glazed windows and thermal and acoustic insulation in floors, walls and windows, etc.
Furthermore, the villas have a lower ground floor with natural light and various customisation options.
If you are looking for a luxury home with the best views in a quiet and privileged environment, this is your opportunity.
Please contact us for more information or to arrange a viewing.
- Kitchen appliances (oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, washing machine and stainless steel dishwasher)
- Rectified unglazed porcelain stoneware floors
- Fitted, lined wardrobes
- Air conditioning through ducts and units
- Motorised blinds
- Double glazed windows
- Thermal and acoustic insulation in floors, walls and windows
Polop is located between the sea and the mountains, just 15 minutes from the beach.
In less than 20 minutes, you will reach:
- Benidorm, with its beautiful beaches, its golf courses and its nightlife
- Altea, with its beautiful white buildings overlooking the sea
- The magnificent sources of the Algar and its waterfalls
- Guadalest, regarded as one of the most beautiful villages in Spain, with its castle and incredible views of the Guadalest valley
Polop de la Marina also offers a very lively village lifestyle and has all the services you need.