3,000,000 House / Villa For sale

Large wine-making country estate for sale in Requena, Valencia

  • Bedrooms 6
  • Bathrooms 3
  • Size 1,200m²
  • Plot size 30ha

Country estate with 30 hectares of century-old vineyards, a newly renovated farmhouse with a wine cellar and a recently built villa of 210 m².

This estate for sale offers a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a wine-making project in spectacular natural surroundings with infinite views and complete peace and quiet.

It consists of a plot of some 30 hectares within the municipality of Requena, 25 hectares of which are vineyards that are fully irrigated and with trellis. The value of these vineyards is priceless as some of them are over 100 years old and provide excellent grapes. Bobal, Tempranillo, Macabeo, Verdejo and Cabernet are some of the varieties available, with a total sum of 300.000 kilos of grapes per season (D.O Requena and D.O Cava).

On the estate there are 4 buildings:

  • A recently built 210 m² villa, on an elevated plot with spectacular views of the valley. This villa offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a living room – dining room with a kitchen diner.
  • A recently built 100 m² house that is currently used as staff accommodation with 2 bedrooms.
  • A 300 m² warehouse for storing tools and tractors.
  • And a spectacular, recently renovated county house that dates back to 1882 and that could be used as a wine and cava cellar or a hotel or restaurant. It has been restored whilst maintaining its original essence and charm. 70% of this building can be used as a home or hotel and the other 30% as a wine cellar. The cellars and original rooms offer ideal conditions for producing cava and storing up to a million bottles and the fermentation room has 10 new tanks.

Both the new villa and the country house have heating with radiators and the cellar generates solar energy thanks to the many solar panels.

Requena is well known for its beautiful landscapes and is popular with those that enjoy hiking, wine tasting and eco-tourism. Utiel-Requena is a certificate of origin of wines in Spain coming from the west of the province of Valencia, where we find this wonderful country estate.


  • Mountain views
  • Terrace
  • High ceilings
  • Natural light
  • Period features
  • Vineyards
  • Wooden flooring
  • Balcony
  • Built-in wardrobes
  • Exterior
  • Fireplace
  • Heating
  • Renovated
  • Solar panels
  • Views


  • Approximately 25 hectares of vineyards
  • Renovated country house of 600 m² with annex for wine cellar
  • 210 m² recently built villa with living room - dining room, kitchen diner, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
  • 2-bedroom staff house
  • Warehouse


Requena is a town in Valencia known for its natural beauty and attracts those who want to enjoy nature near the city. It is popular for eco-tourism, hiking and wine tourism as Utiel-Requena is a certificate of origin for wines made in this area.

70 km from Valencia Airport and about 30 minutes' drive to the city. Madrid and its airport are at a distance of 300 km.

VAL5933 €3,000,000

Get the Lucas Fox property newsletter for exclusive news, insight and analysis

Join mailing list Join mailing list