Grand colonial-style villa for sale on Sitges Paseo Maritimo
- Bedrooms 8
- Bathrooms 5
- Size 700m²
- Plot size 1,200m²
Unique opportunity to acquire a magnificent period property with 8 bedrooms, a garden and swimming pool on Sitges seafront.
Directly in front of the beach, on Sitges Paseo Maritimo, we find this beautifully maintained 700 m² colonial-style villa which was built in the early 1900's and has been lovingly maintained by the same family ever since.
The pristine white south-facing façade of the villa features a sun dial and windows with traditional louvre shutters, offering views of the Mediterranean Sea and the seafront promenade which is lined with palm trees and leads to the town centre in just 10 minutes. To the rear of the villa is a lovely level garden with lawn and a private swimming pool.
On stepping inside the villa we are immediately impressed by the high ceilings in the entrance hall that gives way to a huge living area via glass doors. This area has wonderful sea views and 4 distinct areas that are connected by arches and double doors. Here we find 3 fireplaces and windows on all 4 sides, bathing the space in natural light. Double doors open this living area up to the front terrace and to the private rear garden. A guest toilet and service area complete this floor.
The first floor provides accommodation in 6 double bedrooms and the fabulous master suite with sea and garden views, private terrace and a bathroom which may also be accessed from another bedroom. A complete family bathroom is also found on this floor. All of the bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and are arranged along a long corridor with very high ceilings.
The second and final floor of the villa contains one small double room in the tower with a little en suite bathroom and steps up to a large roof terrace with incredible views on all sides.
The lower ground floor houses a large service kitchen and dining area, as well as a bedroom, bathroom, utility room and 2 large storage rooms that could be converted to provide a games room, home cinema or gym for example. Parking facilities are provided in the 2-car garage.
This stunning villa would be ideal for families looking for a unique luxury home or holiday property with huge short-term rental yield.
A rare opportunity to acquire a unique historical property in a prime seafront location in Sitges.
- Sea views
- Swimming pool
- Private garage
- High ceilings
- Marble flooring
- Mosaic tile flooring
- Natural light
- Period Building
- Period features
- Wooden flooring
- Modernist building
- Air conditioning
- Built-in wardrobes
- Chill out area
- Double glazing
- Near international schools
- Service entrance
- Storage room
- Transport nearby
- Utility room
- Entrance hall
- Glass double doors into living area with 4 separate annexes all communicated by arches/ double doors so could be closed off if necessary. 3 fireplaces. Windows on all 4 sides. Glass double doors with shutters leading to terrace/garden on 2 sides. Sea views from living area.
- Small service area with steps to the basement
- Main stone stairs leading to basement with access to garden and marble stairs leading to the first floor
- Long corridor with very high ceilings
- 6 double bedrooms (4 with access to the terrace and sea views. 2 overlooking the garden at the back)
- Master bedroom is double aspect with sea views, terrace and en-suite bathroom which also communicates with another bedroom (Jack & Jill)
- 1 large family bathroom (also has access from one of the bedrooms)
- One small double room in the tower with small en-suite bathroom
- Steps up to large roof terrace with incredible views on all sides
Lower ground floor
- Steps leading down from ground floor (living room)
- Large service kitchen with another small staircase leading to the kitchen annex on the ground floor
- Large dining area with natural light from sky lights
- One double bedroom
- Utility room
- 2 large storage rooms that could be converted to office space, extra bedrooms, games room, home cinema etc
- Front porch and terrace
- Large rear garden with lawn and swimming pool
- 2-car garage
- Terraces on upper floors
Villa located on Sitges Paseo Marítimo, the seafront promenade, just 10 minutes from the town centre and train station. A prime location in Sitges with the beach on the doorstep.
Similar properties for sale in Can Girona / Terramar / Vinyet / Can Pei
Can Girona / Terramar / Vinyet / Can Pei
709 m² house for sale in Terramar, Sitges
- Bedrooms 7
- Built size 709m²
- Plot size 2,715m²
724m² House / Villa with 1,000m² garden for sale in Castelldefels
- Bedrooms 6
- Built size 724m²
- Plot size 1,068m²
S'Agaró - La Gavina
Villa to buy with period features, Sant Feliu de Guíxols
- Bedrooms 6
- Built size 460m²
- Plot size 2,175m²
1,988 m² equestrian property for sale in Baix Empordà
- Bedrooms 6
- Built size 1,988m²
- Plot size 27ha
Valencia City, El Pla del Real
Exclusive penthouse for sale on Paseo de la Alameda
- Bedrooms 4
- Built size 714m²
- Terrace 250m²
Costa del Sol, Marbella
Modern 5 bedroom villa for sale in La Zagaleta, Marbella
- Bedrooms 5
- Built size 950m²
- Plot size 4,237m²
You'll be able to save your favourite searches and properties, share links to your favourites with family and friends and easily request information on all your saved properties.
Sign in to MyLucasFox with your favourite social media credentials and start using our extra search features today.