House refurbished in 1985 with large living rooms per floor around the patio gallery, with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
Lucas Fox Sevilla presents this exclusive Sevillian house, built at the end of the 17th century and restored in 1985, located next to the Plaza del Cristo de Burgos in the historic centre of Seville.
This traditional house is arranged around a central patio covered with a hall and a three-sided gallery, plus a second rear patio with 19th century tiles and a decorative fountain of about 12 m².
It consists of a ground floor and first floor linked by an impressive staircase with a hand-painted oval dome and a third attic floor with a total built surface area of 380 m² on a 158 m² plot.
The ground floor is the public area of the house and from the typical hallway you go to the patio that functions as a hall, in addition to a large double-height room allowing a wooden gallery with a library, which is divided into two rooms occupying the entire side from the facade to the backyard that is currently a professional office area and meeting room directly connected to the hall.
There is also an archive-library on the other side of the patio, a wine cellar and a guest bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. The first floor has another large living room divided into three rooms, a living room, dining room and central living room next to an architectural wooden staircase that connects us with the upper loft floor where there are two other rooms under a wooden ceiling and an area bathroom, storage room and laundry room.
The house has a total of 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. In the house, there are traditional elements such as the wooden gallery and railing, a staircase vault with paintings from the s. XIX with Becqueriano motif, wooden ceilings with heights of up to 4 metres, marble floors, entrance gate from the 18th century, te Muslim well, the 19th century tiles of the patio, and many other details that make this historic Sevillian house unique.
- Marble flooring
- Air conditioning
- Double glazing
- Equipped Kitchen
- Floorplan 380m²
- Constructed area 380m²
- Exterior gate from the 18th century
- Wrought iron gate from the 19th century
- Manual lock release from the 19th century and electric door
- Doors from the 18th and 19th centuries
- Door with the Maltese Cross on the mezzanine
- Muslim well
- Water cistern in the backyard
- Vault in the staircase with 19th century painting with Becquerian motif
- Built-in safe
- Wooden structure throughout the house
- Macael white marble floors and old terracotta floors
- The main patio is covered by a glass hood and a Sevillian candle
- Ceiling height: 4.00 on the ground floor and 3.50 on the first floor.
- The second floor has gabled roofs (old sovereign) with an average height of 2.90
- Aluminium metal hoods with double glazing and thermal bridge break throughout the façade
- Mains gas heating
- Air conditioning hot and cold in ground floor study, living room and bedroom first floor and second floor bedroom
- Main patio closed with a hall
- Meeting room connected to hallway
- Study with gallery library
- Secondary patio with collection of 19th century tiles and artistic fountain
- Monumental staircase with elliptical vault decorated with 19th century painting
- Guest room with toilet
- Cellar and storage room
- Guest room with historic 18th century door with Maltese cross
- Large room with three areas: living room, living room and dining room
- Main bedroom
- Kitchen and pantry
- Two connected bedrooms
The house is located between the Santa Catalina and La Encarnación neighbourhoods, near the San Leandro and Cristo de Burgos squares, two of the most beautiful squares in the Historic Centre of Seville.
Similar properties for sale in Sevilla
- Bedrooms 4
- Floorplan 680m²
- Plot size 12,050m²
- Bedrooms 6
- Floorplan 613m²
- Plot size 90,000m²
- Bedrooms 6
- Floorplan 355m²
- Plot size 102m²
- Bedrooms 5
- Floorplan 512m²
- Plot size 1,073m²
- Bedrooms 8
- Floorplan 411m²
- Plot size 142m²
- Bedrooms 5
- Floorplan 450m²
- Plot size 1,043m²
Sign in to MyLucasFox for advanced search features
You'll be able to save your favourite searches and properties, share links to your favourites with family and friends and easily request information on all your saved properties.Go to MyLucasFox
Important notice regarding the COVID-19 crisis
In accordance with government guidelines, Lucas Fox Property Lounges are now open. We are also carrying out viewings to our listed properties.
We are abiding by strict safety measures in order to prevent any potential transmission of COVID-19 and therefore clients are only able to meet with our agents by appointment only.
We have ensured that both our communal spaces and offices have been adapted to ensure the total safety of our clients and staff.
More information on our new practices can be found in our Lounges.