Magnificent hunting estate of 501 hectares for sale in the province of Seville. Record trophies of Spain in various species. Precious and varied orography for hunting and lots of water.
We present this wonderful Hunting Estate, for lovers of nature and tranquility, with high quality and density hunting.
501 fenced hectares of wonderful Sierra Morena landscape. A Mediterranean flora forest with abundant holm oaks over 60 years old and a large number of wild olive trees and strawberry trees, thus guaranteeing food for the fauna during most of the year. Many sunny, shady, canyons and troughs, make this place a dream place for any hunter.
The Big Game is the main use and is made up of wild boar, deer, mouflon and fallow deer. The fauna is totally wild and pure!
Contrasting results over the years, with several record trophies in Spain. And top fife in award for the best Hunting Estate in Spain 2020 !!
Small game: Partridges, which are hunted with a claim, and thrushes.
As it is not a natural park, the house can be adapted to new needs. Today, the main building dates from 1989 and consists of several spaces; A cozy home with two bedrooms en suite, living room, kitchen and dining room. A hunting lodge, patios and terraces. An independent apartment with a living room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. The house of the guards, with two bedrooms, bathroom, living room and kitchen. Besides, there are two other buildings to house hunters.
- Mountain views
- Natural light
- Floorplan 485m²
- Liveable area 485m²
- In the main complex there is: A main house of approximately 160 m², with a living room, kitchen, 2 double bedrooms with their respective complete bathrooms, patio and porch.
- Apartment with living room, double bedroom and bathroom.
- Guardian's house, with living room, kitchen, 2 double bedrooms with a complete bathroom as well as a third single bedroom, porch; approximately 125 m². It is prepared as a place of reception for the staff of the hunts.
- Hunting lodge of about 150 m² prepared to serve 50 seated people, with a large fireplace, all open to the outside, with a toilet, kitchen-diner and warehouse.
- There is a refuge for partridge hunters with a claim during the 6 weeks of hunting as well as for stalking. With living room-kitchen, bathroom, bedroom for six people.
- 2 km from this complex dominating the southern part of the preserve, there is a cosy little house with a living room, kitchen and complete bathroom, illuminated by solar panels, running water from a source, being able to inhabit two people.
It is an isolated reserve without public lanes, nor any type of right-of-way. From Seville, it has two accesses; through Villanueva del Río and Minas, 53 km from the capital in addition to a 9 km lane, and a total duration of approximately 80 min. From El Pedroso 60 km with and then a lane of 15 km and 90 minutes in total. Both lanes are perfectly accessible in a normal car, except during heavy rain when a 4 x 4 vehicle is required. From the airport the time is shortened by 15 min.
Similar properties for sale in Sevilla
New listingSitges, Garraf
- Bedrooms 15
- Floorplan 1,430m²
- Plot size 16ha
- Plot size 150ha
- Bedrooms 6
- Floorplan 1,300m²
- Plot size 80ha
- Floorplan 590m²
- Plot size 440ha
Pla de l'Estany
- Bedrooms 7
- Floorplan 400m²
- Plot size 13,000m²
- Bedrooms 7
- Floorplan 537m²
- Plot size 21,000m²
Sign in to MyLucasFox for advanced search features
You'll be able to save your favourite searches and properties, share links to your favourites with family and friends and easily request information on all your saved properties.Go to MyLucasFox
Important notice regarding the COVID-19 crisis
In accordance with government guidelines, Lucas Fox Property Lounges are now open. We are also carrying out viewings to our listed properties.
We are abiding by strict safety measures in order to prevent any potential transmission of COVID-19 and therefore clients are only able to meet with our agents by appointment only.
We have ensured that both our communal spaces and offices have been adapted to ensure the total safety of our clients and staff.
More information on our new practices can be found in our Lounges.