Magnificent 506 hectare farm for sale, with 31 rooms, 26 of which are en suite bedrooms, rainfed agricultural land, intensive bird hunting reserve, horse facilities, easy access from 4 international airports.
This hacienda, covering 506 hectares, has a total of 31 rooms, a fully equipped gym, spa, indoor and outdoor pool, an African-style grill and sherry cellar, private patios and terraces and other services are spread over 10 landscaped hectares.
The palace, originally designed by an Arab prince, has been renovated to the highest standards, maintaining the architecture and decorated by the world-renowned Pascua Ortega, offers:
- 6 suites tastefully decorated in Moorish style and facing the orange grove, which lets in the pleasant smell of orange blossom. The Tower Suite has 270 ° views of the surrounding countryside.
- Dining room restaurant, decorated in historical Moorish style, with a terrace and a patio where you can enjoy the outdoors.
- The palace hall, next to the restaurant, is the favourite of most guests due to its warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- An old winery.
- Fully equipped industrial kitchen with sections for cold dishes, section for hot dishes and dessert section.
- Technical rooms of the building.
- Another area of the hacienda is El Cortijo, this area consists of:
- 5 suites
- 5 suites for young people
- 6 deluxe rooms
- Living room with access to the entrance door of the bedrooms, the restaurant and the beauty centre.
- The bistro restaurant has a bar section and offers the possibility of dining outside under the rose covered pergolas by the pool or in the indoor dining room overlooking the lake. The restaurant is equipped with an industrial kitchen.
- Wellness centre with indoor pool, whirlpool, hammam and sauna, three treatment rooms, hairdressing salon and gym.
- Reception area
- A weapons room
- Meeting rooms
- Offices that can be combined to create a large meeting room.
The original bullring has been converted into a charming and private guest house. It has 3 bedrooms with private bathrooms, a living room and its own pool and garden.
Auxiliary buildings such as the equestrian quarters consisting of beautifully decorated stables with stables, saddle room and warehouse.
The property has water supply, electricity, telephone and Internet connection. Standby power generator station, reverse osmosis water treatment, desalination and water softening system. Underground storage tanks, 8 km of water infrastructure connecting seven pumping stations to storage tanks with a total capacity of one million litres. Waste water treatment station.
There are 5 hectares of landscaped gardens with irrigation system, swimming pool and fountains. Pergolas and barbecue area. Orange, palm and olive groves, tennis court and a lake.
- Swimming pool
- Horse-riding facilities
- Natural light
- Utility room
- Near international schools
- Equipped Kitchen
- Double glazing
- Chill out area
- Air conditioning
- Floorplan 4,000m²
- Constructed area 4,000m²
Upon entering the farm, the first thing we find on the right is the equestrian area with some beautiful stables, stables, saddle room and warehouse. with its facilities for the breeding and dressage of horses.
Following the access road to the left, is the bullring, now converted into an independent villa with 3 bedrooms and a garden area with a private pool in the old arena.
We continue forward and find the main buildings in the central square with gardens, on the right the building consists of:
- 6 bedrooms with private bathrooms, decorated in a Moorish style and located in front of the patio of orange trees, in spring the smell of orange blossom fills these rooms. The Tower Suite offers 270 ° views of the surrounding countryside.
- Restaurant decorated in a historic Moorish style, with a dining area, terrace and patio to enjoy the outdoors.
- Old cellar in the basement of one of the patios.
- Fully equipped industrial kitchen with sections for cold dishes, hot dishes and dessert section.
- Technical rooms.
Reception area, the old chapel is now the hotel reception, preserving the chapel aesthetic.
Another area of the main square offers the following:
- 5 bedrooms with private baths
- 5 bedrooms with private bathrooms, for young people
- 6 luxury bedrooms
- Living room with access to the entrance door of the sleeping area, the restaurant and the beauty centre.
- The bistro-style restaurant has a bar section and offers the possibility of dining outside under the rose covered pergolas by the pool or in the indoor dining room overlooking the lake. The restaurant is equipped with an industrial kitchen.
- Wellness centre with indoor pool, whirlpool, hammam bath and sauna, three treatment rooms, hairdressing salon and gym.
- Clay pigeon shooting area
- A weapons room
- Meeting rooms
- Offices that can be joined to create a large meeting room.
This grandiose hacienda is located in the province of Seville, in the municipality of Utrera, so it has easy access to 4 international airports: those of Seville, Jerez, Gibraltar and Malaga, as well as centres of cultural interest in the provinces of Seville, Cádiz and Córdoba. It is located less than 1 hour by car from places of great natural beauty such as the beaches and mountains of the province of Cádiz and leisure centres such as the famous Polo and Golf in Sotogrande.
Especially during the summer, living in the mountains is a blessing, as temperatures drop further at these altitudes. The climate is slightly different in the mountains. It is just on those summer nights when the night is more precious than ever that the best memories are created without you noticing.
This property perfectly combines nature with elegance in a magical and unique environment.
Similar properties for sale in Sevilla
- Bedrooms 4
- Floorplan 146m²
- Bedrooms 4
- Floorplan 432m²
- Plot size 114m²
- Bedrooms 6
- Floorplan 355m²
- Plot size 102m²
- Bedrooms 5
- Floorplan 255m²
- Terrace 5m²
- Bedrooms 10
- Floorplan 859m²
- Plot size 417m²
- Bedrooms 6
- Floorplan 376m²
- Plot size 137m²
Sign in to MyLucasFox for advanced search features
You'll be able to save your favourite searches and properties, share links to your favourites with family and friends and easily request information on all your saved properties.Go to MyLucasFox
Important notice regarding the COVID-19 crisis
In accordance with government guidelines, Lucas Fox Property Lounges are now open. We are also carrying out viewings to our listed properties.
We are abiding by strict safety measures in order to prevent any potential transmission of COVID-19 and therefore clients are only able to meet with our agents by appointment only.
We have ensured that both our communal spaces and offices have been adapted to ensure the total safety of our clients and staff.
More information on our new practices can be found in our Lounges.