This property is part of the Playa de Fanals Villas. View development details and other properties within this development
Spectacular luxury villa with an exceptional design, providing over 670 m² of living space on 1,300m² plot with a private pool. Located in the sought-after Valdecabanas area of Boadilla del Monte.
Lucas Fox is proud to present, exclusively, another HD Singular Homes project with three exceptionally designed and ultra-luxurious villas located in Valdecabanas, one of the most prestigious and coveted areas of Boadilla del Monte.
This location, which is only 25 minutes by car from the center of Madrid, offers the best of both worlds. On the one hand, you can enjoy a fantastic outdoor lifestyle, as the area is surrounded by large forests that offer high-quality air and a pleasant microclimate.
On the other hand, you will be close to excellent facilities, including the best international schools, shops, sports clubs and hospitals. The Puerto de Hierro hospital and the Caralero de Majadahonda shopping areas are 3 minutes away by car.
Trendy local restaurants like Renato are just a 5-minute walk away.
Key schools within a few minutes drive: Aquinas American School, American School of Madrid, Saint Michael's, Trinity College, Highlands Private School, British Council School.
These villas will impress the most demanding buyers and will be ready by the end of 2023.
Each property will provide over 670 m² of living space divided across two floors set on 1,300m² plots. The project is designed in such a way that all parts of the property have direct access to the beautiful garden, as they have a southwest orientation.
One of the standout features of this magnificent villa is the ability to live on just one level with the main ground floor providing 416 m² of living space; the living rooms, kitchen and all the family bedrooms are designed in one continuum with great distribution.
This is truly a house of the future since it is equipped with the latest technology and energy-efficient geothermal system, resulting in low maintenance and running costs.
We enter the house through an elegant reception hall that separates the house into a day zone to the left and night zone to the right.
Turning left, we enter the large open plan living-dining room which is directly connected to the terrace and pool area through floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors. On the far left of the living room, huge sliding wooden doors open up to the spacious and fully equipped kitchen with its informal dining/breakfast area. The kitchen connects directly to a lovely dining room which has great views of the garden. From the rear of the kitchen we can also access a multipurpose room, which could be used as an office or television room.
The interior and exterior spaces flow naturally into each other in this architectonic masterpiece and the living room connects to large covered terraces with an infinity pool with pre-installation for a heat pump. Extensive use of natural stone and wood combined with Noken & Porcelanosa appliances and accessories makes this property ooze luxury and serenity.
Turning right from the reception hall, we enter the night wing that incorporates 4 bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms. The master bedroom has a large dressing room, which is filled with natural light thanks to a private patio, and a large private bathroom.
Next to the entrance hall, stairs lead down to the basement and turn right to the private garage. Adjacent to the garage there is a 22m² storage room and the machinery room. There is also a large utility room and a service bedroom with full bathroom.
The 256m² basement has space for 4 large cars and has several service & utility rooms. It is possible to customise and enhance part of this level, more than 90m², for example as a gym, cinema room, sauna etc.
In conclusion, this wonderful villa with ultra-high finishings caters to all the needs of the modern family; a great outdoor lifestyle in close proximity to central Madrid.
Please contact Lucas Fox by email or phone today to organise a viewing of the plot and area and discuss any customisation requirements. We work 7 days a week since we adapt to our customers' needs.
Property only available with Lucas Fox
- Heated swimming pool
- Private garage
- High ceilings
- Marble flooring
- Natural light
- Wooden flooring
- Modernist building
- Underfloor heating
- Air conditioning
- Built-in wardrobes
- Chill out area
- Domotic system
- Double glazing
- Equipped Kitchen
- Near international schools
- New build
- Storage room
- Transport nearby
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Façade made with SATE type cement-free plaster of the highest quality, combined with traditional stonework masonry without joints and natural wood lattices.
- Cortizo brand exterior joinery in natural anodized aluminum. Motorized blinds in bedrooms and motorized blinds in living room, kitchen and master bedroom.
- Practical floor-to-ceiling sliding interior doors veneered in oiled natural oak, with hidden hinge and stainless steel fittings.
- Wardrobes with folding doors in white lacquered wood. Interiors and open dressing in oak melamine.
- Interior and exterior finishes designed in collaboration with Porcelanosa.
- Sanitary appliances and household fittings designed in collaboration with Noken, Porcelanosa.
- Kitchen furniture designed in collaboration with Gamadecor, Porcelanosa.
- Air conditioning by cooling radiant floor with aerothermal system and support of solar thermal panels located on deck, and fan-coils with air distribution system in living room and bedrooms.
- Automatic mechanical double flow ventilation system.
- Charging point for electric vehicle in parking area.
- Complete lighting project except decorative lamps.
- Integrated home automation control system with technical alarms, temperature control, blinds and blinds, and video intercom.
- WiFi access points in basement and RJ45 data sockets in all living rooms.
- Water vapor decorative fireplace.
- Landscaping project and installed irrigation network.
- Entrance hall
- 70 m² living room
- Kitchen with breakfast / informal dining area
- Dining Room
- Office / TV Room
- Guest toilet
- Master bedroom with private bathroom and dressing room
- 3 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Covered porches
- Swimming pool
- Parking for 4 vehicles
- Storage room
- Laundry room
- Service bedroom with private bathroom
- Machinery room
The development is located in Valdecabanas, one of the most prestigious and sought-after parts of Boadilla del Monte.
- Carralero Shopping Centre in Majadahonda: 5 minutes
- Puerta de Hierro Hospital: 4 minutes
- Las Rejas Golf: 7 minutes
- Gran Plaza 2 Shopping Centre: 10 minutes
- M50 and M40 Motorway access at 2-minute drive
- Bus lines: 1, 567, 571
Schools within 5 minutes' drive
- Saint Michael's School
- Highlands private school
- Trinity College
- Liceo Serrano
- Colegio Mirabal
- Colegio Virgen de Europa
- Schools within 10 minutes' drive
- Aquinas American School
- British Council School
Schools within 15 minutes drive
- American School of Madrid
Similar properties for sale in Pozuelo
317m² House / Villa with 1,200m² garden for sale in Pozuelo
- Bedrooms 5
- Built size 317m²
- Plot size 1,500m²
534m² House / Villa for sale in Pozuelo, Madrid
- Bedrooms 4
- Built size 534m²
- Plot size 340m²
480m² House / Villa with 120m² garden for sale in Pozuelo
- Bedrooms 5
- Built size 480m²
642m² House / Villa for sale in Pozuelo, Madrid
- Bedrooms 6
- Built size 642m²
- Plot size 1,350m²
500m² Country house for sale in Pozuelo, Madrid
- Bedrooms 6
- Built size 500m²
- Plot size 17,000m²
611m² House / Villa for sale in Pozuelo, Madrid
- Bedrooms 6
- Built size 611m²