20th April 2020
The Q1 2020 Market reports show a slight contraction of the Spanish residential property market as the Coronavirus pandemic started to make an impact.
8th February 2020
Encouraging annual figures for Spain-based real estate agency Lucas Fox. New homes and prime sales soar in Spain during 2019.
8th February 2020
2019 proved to be a good year for tourism and property prices in Pontevedra Province, with prices up by almost 7% in Vigo.
6th February 2020
A summary of the Spanish property market during 2019 looking at both official and Lucas Fox figures.
22nd January 2020
Here’s what some of Spain’s key cities can offer for €500,000 or less.
11th November 2019
Property prices and sales of new homes increase across Spain.
5th November 2019
Vigo property prices increase faster than Barcelona and Madrid, year-on-year.
- Company News
- Job Offers
- Market Trends
- New Developments
- Press Coverage
- Property Guides
- Top Properties
- Applying for a mortgage or remortgage during COVID-19
- Instagram Contest: #stayhomeolympics2020
- Lucas Fox Spanish Real Estate Market Analysis Q1 2020
- Lucas Fox international press coverage April – June 2020
- Home improvement ideas during quarantine
- International & National Press Cuttings 2018-2020
- New Developments in Barcelona
- Virtual viewings will be a key tool to sustaining Spain’s luxury property market for the foreseeable future – Lucas Fox
Sell or rent your property quickly, and at the right price
We have a growing database of national and international clients actively looking to buy or rent property in Spain, Andorra and Portugal. Our in-house analytics team are experienced in pinpointing the right buyers or tenants for your property to ensure we can sell or rent your home faster.Free property valuation