20th April 2020
The Q1 2020 Market reports show a slight contraction of the Spanish residential property market as the Coronavirus pandemic started to make an impact.
19th February 2020
We are looking for a Residential Sales and Listing Dutch speaking Agent to join our office in Valencia.
8th February 2020
Encouraging annual figures for Spain-based real estate agency Lucas Fox. New homes and prime sales soar in Spain during 2019.
8th February 2020
New homes sales almost triple and prices rise by 3.1% in Valencia City during 2019.
6th February 2020
A summary of the Spanish property market during 2019 looking at both official and Lucas Fox figures.
30th January 2020
In this article, we’ll aim to provide some pointers for buying a second home, drawing on the Savills study as well as our own experience.
22nd January 2020
Here’s what some of Spain’s key cities can offer for €500,000 or less.
18th December 2019
From Marbella to Madrid, Lucas Fox’s Directors give their overview of the property landscape during 2019 and share with us their thoughts for the market in 2020.
25th November 2019
Lucas Fox sales up by 55% in the first nine months of 2019.
11th November 2019
Property prices and sales of new homes increase across Spain.
- Company News
- Job Offers
- Market Trends
- New Developments
- Press Coverage
- Property Guides
- Top Properties
- Lucas Fox international press coverage January – March 2021
- Thinking of living in Andorra?
- Lucas Fox international press coverage October – December 2020
- How coronavirus will impact the Catalan housing market
- Applying for a mortgage or remortgage during COVID-19
- Instagram Contest: #stayhomeolympics2020
- Lucas Fox Spanish Real Estate Market Analysis Q1 2020
- Lucas Fox international press coverage April – June 2020