Tag: Press Release
20th March 2020
During the ongoing coronavirus crisis, virtual viewings will become a key tool for potential buyers looking to filter properties from the comfort of their homes.
8th February 2020
Encouraging annual figures for Spain-based real estate agency Lucas Fox. New homes and prime sales soar in Spain during 2019.
22nd January 2020
Here’s what some of Spain’s key cities can offer for €500,000 or less.
18th December 2019
From Marbella to Madrid, Lucas Fox’s Directors give their overview of the property landscape during 2019 and share with us their thoughts for the market in 2020.
25th November 2019
Lucas Fox sales up by 55% in the first nine months of 2019.
23rd October 2019
2019 is proving to be a record-breaking year for Lucas Fox’s Costa Brava office
17th September 2019
Alicante is currently being lauded as one of the key hotspots for future foreign investment.
3rd September 2019
Sales increase by 85% across the Lucas Fox group in the first half 2019, according to the company’s latest analysis.
22nd July 2019
Latest price data from one of Spain’s leading property portals shows significant price increases in several of the country’s smaller cities.
11th June 2019
€1 billion of New Development projects in pipeline.
Increase in buyers from the US and Middle East.
British interest still strong.
- Company News
- Job Offers
- Market Trends
- New Developments
- Press Coverage
- Property Guides
- Top Properties
- Lucas Fox international press coverage January – March 2021
- Thinking of living in Andorra?
- Lucas Fox international press coverage October – December 2020
- How coronavirus will impact the Catalan housing market
- Applying for a mortgage or remortgage during COVID-19
- Instagram Contest: #stayhomeolympics2020
- Lucas Fox Spanish Real Estate Market Analysis Q1 2020
- Lucas Fox international press coverage April – June 2020