15th November 2021
When we think about the best places to live in Madrid, we generally think of the city centre but there’s so much going on in the suburbs, too. If you would prefer living in spacious houses with private pools and gardens, then keep reading.
- Company News
- Market Trends
- New Developments
- Press Coverage
- Property Guides
- Top Properties
- Lucas Fox international press coverage April – June 2022
- Lucas Fox international press coverage January – March 2022
- Is co-ownership of a house a good idea?
- Pozuelo & Aravaca: Best Places to live in Madrid
- Spanish Property Market Analysis – H1 2021
- Lucas Fox international press coverage October – December 2021
- Lucas Fox international press coverage July – September 2021
- Tips for Property Investment in Spain