20th April 2020
The Q1 2020 Market reports show a slight contraction of the Spanish residential property market as the Coronavirus pandemic started to make an impact.
19th February 2020
We are looking for an intern who is interested in expanding their knowledge on the Real Estate Business and who has an organized personality and great analytical skills.
8th February 2020
Encouraging annual figures for Spain-based real estate agency Lucas Fox. New homes and prime sales soar in Spain during 2019.
6th February 2020
Prime sales (homes over €900,000) are up by a third in Málaga Province and prices rise in Marbella and Málaga City.
6th February 2020
A summary of the Spanish property market during 2019 looking at both official and Lucas Fox figures.
30th January 2020
In this article, we’ll aim to provide some pointers for buying a second home, drawing on the Savills study as well as our own experience.
22nd January 2020
Here’s what some of Spain’s key cities can offer for €500,000 or less.
18th December 2019
From Marbella to Madrid, Lucas Fox’s Directors give their overview of the property landscape during 2019 and share with us their thoughts for the market in 2020.
11th November 2019
Property prices and sales of new homes increase across Spain.
5th November 2019
Marbella and Estepona continue to be key property hotspots seeing good annual price rises.
- Company News
- Job Offers
- Market Trends
- New Developments
- Press Coverage
- Property Guides
- Top Properties
- How coronavirus will impact the Catalan housing market
- Applying for a mortgage or remortgage during COVID-19
- Instagram Contest: #stayhomeolympics2020
- Lucas Fox Spanish Real Estate Market Analysis Q1 2020
- Lucas Fox international press coverage April – June 2020
- Home improvement ideas during quarantine
- International & National Press Cuttings 2018-2020
- New Developments in Barcelona