20th April 2020
Lucas Fox Spanish Real Estate Market Analysis Q1 2020
The Q1 2020 Market reports show a slight contraction of the Spanish residential property market as the Coronavirus pandemic started to make an impact.
6th February 2020
Lucas Fox Spanish Real Estate Market Analysis 2019: Costa del Sol
Prime sales (homes over €900,000) are up by a third in Málaga Province and prices rise in Marbella and Málaga City.
6th February 2020
Lucas Fox Spanish Real Estate Market Analysis 2019: Spain
A summary of the Spanish property market during 2019 looking at both official and Lucas Fox figures.
22nd January 2020
Thinking of a UK exit following Brexit?
Here’s what some of Spain’s key cities can offer for €500,000 or less.
9th December 2019
Why is everyone talking about Málaga? Rodolfo Nuñez Lamagrande, Director of the Lucas Fox’s Málaga office, gives us a clue…
Picasso Towers is one of the most exciting developments to be taking place in Málaga in recent years, a sign of the city’s transformation and progressive outlook.
5th November 2019
Lucas Fox Spanish Real Estate Market Analysis Q1-Q3 2019: Costa del Sol
Marbella and Estepona continue to be key property hotspots seeing good annual price rises.
- Company News
- Market Trends
- New Developments
- Press Coverage
- Press Room
- Property Guides
- Top Properties
- Lucas Fox closes 2022 as the most successful year in its history
- Spanish Property Market Report – H1 2022
- Spanish Market Report – First Half 2022
- Lucas Fox international press coverage July – September 2022
- Lucas Fox international press coverage April – June 2022
- Lucas Fox international press coverage January – March 2022
- Is co-ownership of a house a good idea?
- Pozuelo & Aravaca: Best Places to live in Madrid