20th April 2020
The Q1 2020 Market reports show a slight contraction of the Spanish residential property market as the Coronavirus pandemic started to make an impact.
8th February 2020
Encouraging annual figures for Spain-based real estate agency Lucas Fox. New homes and prime sales soar in Spain during 2019.
8th February 2020
Property prices in the Balearics, which include Ibiza and Menorca, were up by more than 6% in the year to December 2019.
6th February 2020
A summary of the Spanish property market during 2019 looking at both official and Lucas Fox figures.
30th January 2020
In this article, we’ll aim to provide some pointers for buying a second home, drawing on the Savills study as well as our own experience.
11th November 2019
Property prices and sales of new homes increase across Spain.
5th November 2019
Property prices increase by over 10% in the Balearic Islands, with Menorcan towns seeing some notable rises.
17th October 2019
If you’re moving to Spain with children, there is a wide range of international school options where you can send your child.
15th October 2019
Average prices across Spain have an annual increase of 4.2%, showing that prices are growing at a slower rate than in recent years.
30th September 2019
Learn about the best hobbies to enjoy in Spain whether you want to live here or just spend a season.
- Company News
- Job Offers
- Market Trends
- New Developments
- Press Coverage
- Property Guides
- Top Properties
- Lucas Fox international press coverage January – March 2021
- Thinking of living in Andorra?
- Lucas Fox international press coverage October – December 2020
- How coronavirus will impact the Catalan housing market
- Applying for a mortgage or remortgage during COVID-19
- Instagram Contest: #stayhomeolympics2020
- Lucas Fox Spanish Real Estate Market Analysis Q1 2020
- Lucas Fox international press coverage April – June 2020