20th April 2020
The Q1 2020 Market reports show a slight contraction of the Spanish residential property market as the Coronavirus pandemic started to make an impact.
8th February 2020
Encouraging annual figures for Spain-based real estate agency Lucas Fox. New homes and prime sales soar in Spain during 2019.
8th February 2020
Sales in Girona Province increase, going agains the national trend for 2019.
6th February 2020
A summary of the Spanish property market during 2019 looking at both official and Lucas Fox figures.
30th January 2020
In this article, we’ll aim to provide some pointers for buying a second home, drawing on the Savills study as well as our own experience.
22nd January 2020
Here’s what some of Spain’s key cities can offer for €500,000 or less.
18th December 2019
From Marbella to Madrid, Lucas Fox’s Directors give their overview of the property landscape during 2019 and share with us their thoughts for the market in 2020.
11th November 2019
Property prices and sales of new homes increase across Spain.
5th November 2019
The city of Girona represents a new wave of Spain’s ‘second-tier’ cities seeing significant annual prices rises.
23rd October 2019
2019 is proving to be a record-breaking year for Lucas Fox’s Costa Brava office
- Company News
- Market Trends
- New Developments
- Press Coverage
- Press Room
- Property Guides
- Top Properties
- Spanish Property Market Report – H1 2022
- Spanish Market Report – First Half 2022
- Lucas Fox international press coverage July – September 2022
- Lucas Fox international press coverage April – June 2022
- Lucas Fox international press coverage January – March 2022
- Is co-ownership of a house a good idea?
- Pozuelo & Aravaca: Best Places to live in Madrid
- Spanish Property Market Analysis – H1 2021