29th March 2019
Last Friday 22nd March, Rotary Club Barcelona Pedralbes organised a large charity gala dinner at the prestigious Real Club de Polo Barcelona, where Lucas Fox had the great pleasure of being the official sponsor.
25th March 2019
Demand for exclusive holiday homes and rural lifestyle retreats is driving sales in Spain’s most desirable coastal areas.
28th February 2019
Lucas Fox’s coastal regions thrive during 2018 as cities take a backseat.
28th January 2019
Lucas Fox directors look ahead to the property market in their regions during 2019.
3rd January 2019
Lucas Fox showcases some of its best investment properties for sale in the Catalan capital.
18th December 2018
How generation Y is shaping the future of housing.
29th November 2018
After more than 100,000 working hours by a 50-strong restoration team, one of Barcelona’s most iconic buildings has finally been brought back to life.
27th November 2018
Lucas Fox partner Tom Maidment gives his expert view on the current state of the Spanish property market.
26th November 2018
We chat to Marcus Donaldson, one of the founding partners of Bonavista Developments who are behind the phenomenal restoration of Casa Burés, Barcelona’s only Modernista building solely devoted to residences.
30th October 2018
Average price of a property sold up, prime sales in coastal areas increasing and city rentals booming – some of the highlights of the Q1-Q3 Lucas Fox Market Reports.
- Company News
- Market Trends
- New Developments
- Press Coverage
- Property Guides
- Top Properties
- Lucas Fox international press coverage July – September 2021
- Tips for Property Investment in Spain
- Living in Tarragona: A comprehensive guide
- Get up to 8x more value for your money when you co-own a property
- New property tax breaks in Andalucia: Even more reason to buy
- Lucas Fox international press coverage April – June 2021
- Lucas Fox international press coverage January – March 2021
- Thinking of living in Andorra?