27th January 2020
An insider’s guide to Barcelona’s key districts of the Old Town, Eixample, Gràcia, Sants, Sant Martí and the Zona Alta.
22nd January 2020
Here’s what some of Spain’s key cities can offer for €500,000 or less.
1st January 2020
A look at Lucas Fox international press coverage from January to March 2020
20th December 2019
Start this year right with a new home. This property to renovate need some TLC but are authentic jewels and not to be missed.
18th December 2019
Moving abroad can be stressful, so here`s some advice about de-cluttering, selling and giving away items as well as storage solutions to ensure a hassle-free transition
18th December 2019
From Marbella to Madrid, Lucas Fox’s Directors give their overview of the property landscape during 2019 and share with us their thoughts for the market in 2020.
10th December 2019
At the end of November 2019 average property sales price across Spain increased, ending the month on an average of €1,761 per square metre.
9th December 2019
Picasso Towers is one of the most exciting developments to be taking place in Málaga in recent years, a sign of the city’s transformation and progressive outlook.
2nd December 2019
Lucas Fox joins forces with Furnish a Future to help create improved living environments for displaced families in Barcelona.
25th November 2019
Lucas Fox sales up by 55% in the first nine months of 2019.
- Company News
- Job Offers
- Market Trends
- New Developments
- Press Coverage
- Property Guides
- Top Properties
- How coronavirus will impact the Catalan housing market
- Applying for a mortgage or remortgage during COVID-19
- Instagram Contest: #stayhomeolympics2020
- Lucas Fox Spanish Real Estate Market Analysis Q1 2020
- Lucas Fox international press coverage April – June 2020
- Home improvement ideas during quarantine
- International & National Press Cuttings 2018-2020
- New Developments in Barcelona