Category: Market Trends
24th April 2019
Strong sales for Lucas Fox in the three main cities sees 2019 off to a positive start.
25th March 2019
Demand for exclusive holiday homes and rural lifestyle retreats is driving sales in Spain’s most desirable coastal areas.
28th February 2019
Lucas Fox Market Reports show strong demand for Spain’s desirable second-home destinations.
28th February 2019
Lucas Fox’s coastal regions thrive during 2018 as cities take a backseat.
5th February 2019
The Spanish rustic sector is growing in popularity, particularly from international buyers. Lucas Fox’s new Director of Rustic Properties in Girona, Marisa Heatherwick, gives an insight into this beautiful region in Northern Catalonia.
29th January 2019
Lucas Fox partner Tom Maidment assesses the Spanish property market in 2018 and gives his forecast for the year ahead.
28th January 2019
Lucas Fox directors look ahead to the property market in their regions during 2019.
17th January 2019
2019 will see a number of significant changes in Spain’s rental laws from the length of contracts to what taxes need to be paid. Lucas Fox singles out the key changes pertinent for both landlords and lessees.
18th December 2018
How generation Y is shaping the future of housing.
17th December 2018
A snapshot of the Valencia property market in 2018 and a look ahead to the landscape in 2019 from Lucas Fox Partner Juan Luis Herrero.
- Company News
- Job Offers
- Market Trends
- New Developments
- Press Coverage
- Property Guides
- Top Properties
- How coronavirus will impact the Catalan housing market
- Applying for a mortgage or remortgage during COVID-19
- Instagram Contest: #stayhomeolympics2020
- Lucas Fox Spanish Real Estate Market Analysis Q1 2020
- Lucas Fox international press coverage April – June 2020
- Home improvement ideas during quarantine
- International & National Press Cuttings 2018-2020
- New Developments in Barcelona