Category: Market Trends
25th April 2019
More than a year and a half after the Catalan referendum, the region’s capital is on the way to regaining its place as Spain’s leading property hotspot.
24th April 2019
Strong sales for Lucas Fox in the three main cities sees 2019 off to a positive start.
25th March 2019
Demand for exclusive holiday homes and rural lifestyle retreats is driving sales in Spain’s most desirable coastal areas.
28th February 2019
Lucas Fox Market Reports show strong demand for Spain’s desirable second-home destinations.
28th February 2019
Lucas Fox’s coastal regions thrive during 2018 as cities take a backseat.
5th February 2019
The Spanish rustic sector is growing in popularity, particularly from international buyers. Lucas Fox’s new Director of Rustic Properties in Girona, Marisa Heatherwick, gives an insight into this beautiful region in Northern Catalonia.
29th January 2019
Lucas Fox partner Tom Maidment assesses the Spanish property market in 2018 and gives his forecast for the year ahead.
28th January 2019
Lucas Fox directors look ahead to the property market in their regions during 2019.
17th January 2019
2019 will see a number of significant changes in Spain’s rental laws from the length of contracts to what taxes need to be paid. Lucas Fox singles out the key changes pertinent for both landlords and lessees.
18th December 2018
How generation Y is shaping the future of housing.
- Company News
- Job Offers
- Market Trends
- New Developments
- Press Coverage
- Property Guides
- Top Properties
- New property tax breaks in Andalucia: Even more reason to buy
- Lucas Fox international press coverage April – June 2021
- Lucas Fox international press coverage January – March 2021
- Thinking of living in Andorra?
- Lucas Fox international press coverage October – December 2020
- How coronavirus will impact the Catalan housing market
- Applying for a mortgage or remortgage during COVID-19
- Instagram Contest: #stayhomeolympics2020