Category: Market Trends
8th February 2020
Barcelona Province saw price rises in Sant Cugat del Vallès and Maresme in the year to December 2019 but prices were down in Barcelona City.
6th February 2020
Prime sales (homes over €900,000) are up by a third in Málaga Province and prices rise in Marbella and Málaga City.
6th February 2020
A summary of the Spanish property market during 2019 looking at both official and Lucas Fox figures.
22nd January 2020
Here’s what some of Spain’s key cities can offer for €500,000 or less.
18th December 2019
From Marbella to Madrid, Lucas Fox’s Directors give their overview of the property landscape during 2019 and share with us their thoughts for the market in 2020.
10th December 2019
At the end of November 2019 average property sales price across Spain increased, ending the month on an average of €1,761 per square metre.
9th December 2019
Picasso Towers is one of the most exciting developments to be taking place in Málaga in recent years, a sign of the city’s transformation and progressive outlook.
25th November 2019
Lucas Fox sales up by 55% in the first nine months of 2019.
11th November 2019
Property prices and sales of new homes increase across Spain.
5th November 2019
Property prices increase by over 10% in the Balearic Islands, with Menorcan towns seeing some notable rises.
- Company News
- Job Offers
- Market Trends
- New Developments
- Press Coverage
- Property Guides
- Top Properties
- How coronavirus will impact the Catalan housing market
- Applying for a mortgage or remortgage during COVID-19
- Instagram Contest: #stayhomeolympics2020
- Lucas Fox Spanish Real Estate Market Analysis Q1 2020
- Lucas Fox international press coverage April – June 2020
- Home improvement ideas during quarantine
- International & National Press Cuttings 2018-2020
- New Developments in Barcelona