Category: Market Trends
6th February 2011
Lucas Fox International Properties, with its head office in Barcelona, today announce their most successful quarter since starting business in 2005. In the third quarter of 2011 the company completed on luxury Spanish property transactions worth 19.5 million in Barcelona, the Costa Brava and Ibiza.
2nd February 2011
A recent report from the international property portal PropertyWire asked if Russians are the new Chinese or if the Chinese are the new Russians. The focus repeated a theme we have explored previously in the Lucas Fox blog and that has been highlighted in the most recent series of reports on real estate in Barcelona, Ibiza and Costa Brava.
- Company News
- Market Trends
- New Developments
- Press Coverage
- Property Guides
- Top Properties
- Lucas Fox Spanish Real Estate Market Analysis Q1 & Q2 2019
- Holiday Homes in Spain – Should You Choose a House or an Apartment?
- Buyer Profile: A Guide to Who Buys Where
- Girona, Cádiz and Málaga – Spain’s new investment hotspots?
- Lucas Fox international press coverage July – September 2019
- Hot locations – Best places to buy a property in Spain
- Euro Falls in 2019, Cutting Costs for Lucas Fox International Clients
- How foreign buyers are shaping the Spanish property market
Sell or rent your property quickly, and at the right price
We have a growing database of national and international clients actively looking to buy or rent property in Spain, Andorra and Portugal. Our in-house analytics team are experienced in pinpointing the right buyers or tenants for your property to ensure we can sell or rent your home faster.Free property valuation