26th February 2011
Tourism figures continue to be the year’s best news story for Spain, with significant flow-on effects for property in city areas like Barcelona and beach areas like the Costa del Maresme.
2nd February 2011
When considering buying Barcelona property that will also be your home here, the health of the local business market becomes a deciding factor. As part of your relocation to Spain, transferring or setting up a business base needs to be weighed up against the local context.
- Company News
- Job Offers
- Market Trends
- New Developments
- Press Coverage
- Property Guides
- Top Properties
- Thinking of living in Andorra?
- Lucas Fox international press coverage October – December 2020
- How coronavirus will impact the Catalan housing market
- Applying for a mortgage or remortgage during COVID-19
- Instagram Contest: #stayhomeolympics2020
- Lucas Fox Spanish Real Estate Market Analysis Q1 2020
- Lucas Fox international press coverage April – June 2020
- Home improvement ideas during quarantine