We are looking for a Training Specialist to enhance the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting training programs that will boost employees workplace performance in alliance with company’s core values. You will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions.
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Translate requirements into trainings that will groom employees for the next step of their career path
- Build annual training program and prepare teaching plans
- Develop or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions…management of On boarding program.
- Deliver training courses
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behaviour
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development
- Collaborate and work hand in hand with different tiers of management to enable learning and development strategies.
- Manage daily training administrative tasks
- Proven experience in designing multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles
- Proven ability to master the full training cycle
- Adequate knowledge of learning management software
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Sound decision making and organisational skills
- Public speaking qualities and in general excellent communication skills
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Proficiency in MS Office and any design applications ( Articulate Storyline, Canva, Photoshop, Camtasia etc)
In Lucas Fox we offer an indefinite full time position with the possibility to grow. As an employee, you will receive a completed training and be part of a multicultural, young and proactive team.