Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle all basic administrative functions including creating new users, data maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, process builders and flows.
- Offer first line support for end users on the phone and through Tickets.
- Manage SFDC data feeds and other integrations.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with management to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities.
- Assist in training of new users and grow the SFDC skill set across the organization.
- Create and update procedural and training documentation relating to SFDC.
- Deliver training courses for regional offices
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behaviour
- Minimum a year of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator.
- Previous proven experience in training delivery in sales environments preferred
- Strong understanding of the SFDC platform, best practices and functionality.
- Excellent organizational skills and a positive attitude.
- High level communication skills with easiness to talk in public and do presentations
- Innovative and forward thinking with capacity to mentor users
- Strong data management abilities
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
- Available to travel
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Experience with Marketing Cloud.
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred