Lucas Fox is a specialist Real Estate agency offering exceptional properties and a full range of property services to international clients. Founded in Barcelona in 2005, the company brings a fresh, innovative approach to the luxury property business and a strong reputation for reliability, integrity and in-depth knowledge.
We have an extensive portfolio of outstanding properties in the most desirable areas of Spain and a team of multilingual, knowledgeable and experienced professionals, dedicated to delivering a comprehensive range of high quality services to our clients. As a result, the company’s expertise on property related matters, market trends and lifestyle is recognized both nationally and internationally.
Thanks to our growth, we are looking for a Residential Sales and Listing Dutch speaking Agent to list and sell quality residential properties in Valencia to our national and international clients maintaining Lucas Fox standards and values.
Main responsibilities will include
- Know in-depth the Valencia allocated area in order to list properties in the target area
- Asses and evaluate properties suitability
- Develop the business in the area assigned by farming potential properties to list
- Collect and check all the property required documentation and signing mediation agreements with owners and ensuring company commission policy is in place.
- Professional and permanent customer care with owners
- Manage client relationship –giving regular feedback and reports to vendors on market status & profession
- Deal with allocated clients from initial contact with potential buyers till completion and post completion of the sales deals (letter of intention, and coordination with external lawyers and notary to arrange signature of arras and deed)
- Able to think through problems and offer constructive and creative options and solutions for vendors and buyers to close deals
- Keep the CRM updated with clients’ requirements, follow-ups, viewings, offers, etc.
- File deals as per company’s procedure
- Actively promote marketing properties via the Lucas Fox network and via Lucas Fox marketing resources to potential clients
- Ensure anti-money laundering compliance requirements are in place in collaboration with the Legal department and following the established anti-money laundering protocol of Lucas Fox
- Reach monthly & year sales targets
- Report day to day basis to your Team manager on ongoing listings and sales
- Able to work in an international team
- Able to work within the company management structure
- Please note that along with your main duties, you will be also expected to carry out any other duties that are reasonably asked of you.
Desired skills & expertise
- Previous experience in sales or a proven track record of sales is essential
- A specific knowledge of the target area is preferred (Valencia prime)
- Native in Dutch , fluent in English, Spanish; other languages a plus
- Professional, good presence, excellent communication and negotiation skills, self-motivation and drive
- Proactive with a ‘can-do’ attitude and team player
- Organized, prepared to work flexible hours and hands-on person
- Financially and results oriented
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team
- Outstanding levels of customer service preferably used to working with demanding national and international clients
- Able to handle a fast-paced, sometimes pressured office environment
- Valid driving license essential
- Ability to maintain discretion and strict confidentiality
We offer an indefinite full-time position with a good basic salary plus high commissions. As an employee, you will receive a complete training and you will be part of a multicultural and proactive team.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.