We are looking for an intern who is interested in expanding their knowledge on the Real Estate Business and who has an organized personality and great analytical skills. The Intern will be working in our Barcelona Office giving remote support to our office found in Marbella.
Main task: contact the real estate developers and master agencies to receive information about the properties and update them on the database.
- Providing administrative support in maintaining updated the database, filing the documentation, and applying for new documents.
- Analyze and compare the properties found in the database.
- Assisting in writing and editing sales and marketing materials, which include articles, presentations, emails, etc.
Desired skills and experience
- Perfect written and spoken communications skills
- Good analytical skills
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Planning and organizing skills
- Be able to sign a University Agreement/Convenio for a minimum of 3 months and have the possibility of prolonging it to 6 months.
What we offer
- Monthly paid internship
- Initial and continuous training
- Incorporation in a young, international and proactive team
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.