Thanks to our growth, we are looking for a Real Estate Agent to join our Barcelona Uptown team to list and sell quality residential properties to our national and international clients maintaining Lucas Fox standards and values.
- In-depth knowledge of Barcelona Uptown in order to list properties in this target area.
- Collect and check all required property documentation and sign mediation agreements with owners whilst ensuring company commission policy is in place.
- Manage client relationship – giving regular feedback and reports to vendors on market status
- Deal with allocated clients from initial contact with potential buyers till completion and post completion of the sales deals
- Keep our CRM updated with clients’ requirements
Desired skills and expertise
- Previous experience in the real estate sector (specific knowledge of the Barcelona Uptown area is preferred)
- Fluent in French, English and Spanish (other languages are a plus)
- Professional, good presence, excellent communication & negotiation skills, self-motivation, drive
- Financially and results-oriented and able to work in an international team
- Proactive with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Organized, prepared to work flexible hours and a hands-on person
We offer an indefinite full-time position with a good basic salary plus high commissions. As an employee, you will receive a complete training and you will be part of a multicultural and proactive team.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.