Lucas Fox is a specialist Real Estate agency offering exceptional properties and a full range of property services to international clients. Founded in Barcelona in 2005, the company brings a fresh, innovative approach to the luxury property business and a strong reputation for reliability, integrity and in-depth knowledge.
We have an extensive portfolio of outstanding properties in the most desirable areas of Spain and a team of multilingual, knowledgeable and experienced professionals, dedicated to delivering a comprehensive range of high quality services to our clients. As a result, the company’s expertise on property related matters, market trends and lifestyle is recognized both nationally and internationally.
Thanks to our growth, we are looking for an International Sales Agent to join the Barcelona team to list and sell quality residential properties to our national and international clients maintaining Lucas Fox standards and values.
- In-depth knowledge of the Barcelona area in order to list and sell properties
- Collect and check all the required documentation and sign mediation agreements with owners, ensuring company commission policy is in place.Deal with allocated clients from initial contact with potential buyers till completion and post completion of the sales deals
- Manage client relationship – giving regular feedback and reports to vendors on market status & profession
- Keep our CRM updated with clients’ requirements
Desired skills and expertise
- Previous experience in the real estate sector (specific knowledge of the Barcelona area is preferred)
- Strong telephone and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish (other languages are a plus)
- Professional, good presence, excellent negotiation skills, self-motivation and drive
- Financially and results oriented and able to work in an international team
- Proactive with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Organized, prepared to work flexible hours and hands-on person
We offer an indefinite full-time position with a good basic salary plus high commissions. As an employee, you will receive a complete training and you will be part of a multicultural and proactive team.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.