We need someone with project management skills, who is an accomplished administrator, that can wear the hat of a Salesforce Analyst and who is committed to improving company-wide Salesforce usage and adoption.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle all basic administrative functions including creating new users, data maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, process builders and flows.
- Offer first line support for end users on the phone and through Tickets.
- Manage SFDC data feeds and other integrations.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with management to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities.
- Assist in training of new users and grow the SFDC skill set across the organization.
- Create and update procedural and training documentation relating to SFDC.
- Work independently with different departments to define and document development requirements.
- Minimum three years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator.
- Strong understanding of the SFDC platform, best practices and functionality.
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude.
- Strong data management abilities
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
- Innovative approach to support & training.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Experience with Marketing Cloud
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.