Due to our expansion we are looking for a Residential New Developments listings and sales agent for Uptown area in Barcelona. This position is responsible to list quality residential properties to our national and international clients maintaining Lucas Fox standards and values. In addition this person will have experience in the residential property market of the target area and will reach monthly and year listings targets.
Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Detect and list new built/rehabilitated buildings in the target area that can be commercialized as residential units
- Establish initial relationships with developers and investors to list product
- Prequalify product to commercialize
- Obtain approval from Head of ND to present pitch to developer
- Manage relationship with developers
ND Projects consult
- Involvement in preparation of ND project pitch: description of project, strengths and weaknesses, floor plans, pricing, marketing strategy, target of client
- Present pitch to developer together with Head of ND
- Presentation of new projects to the international sales team
- Go along with clients and sales agents as sales support
- Prepare offers, arras and deed
- Manage relationship between client and developer: viewings, follow ups, offers, reserves and deed process
- Send weekly farming reports and market reports on allocated area to ND manager
- Reach monthly and year listings targets
- Develop the business in the area assigned by farming potential properties to list, networking activities, etc.
- Collect and check all the legally required property documentation and sign mediation agreements with owners, ensuring company commission policy is in place
- Professional and permanent customer care with developers
- Manage relationship with developer – giving regular feedback and reports to vendors on market status, competing projects & viewings follow-ups
- Present client offers to the developer if agreed by listing and sales agent
- Able to think through problems and offer constructive and creative options and solutions for vendors and buyers to close deals
- Keep the salesforce updated with properties’ price reductions, etc.
- Ensure anti-money laundering compliance requirements are in place in collaboration with the Legal department and following the established anti-money laundering protocol of Lucas Fox
- File deals as per company’s procedure
- Attend networking events related to the sector
- Report day to day basis to your Team Leader on ongoing, live and hot listings
- Attend and participate in weekly team meetings
- Attend required internal and external company trainings
Please note that along with your main duties, you will be also expected to carry out any other duties that are reasonably asked of you.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.