We are looking to recruit a Listings & Sales Agent to join our Maresme sales team in Alella to list and sell quality residential properties to our national and international clients whilst at all times respecting Lucas Fox’s high professional standards and company values.
Reporting directly to the Maresme Sales Manager, you will:
- List targeted residential properties for the Lucas Fox Maresme portfolio. The listing process includes identifying suitable listings, collating and checking all required property documentation, negotiating the agency commission and terms and liaising with the sellers on an ongoing basis.
- Manage seller relationships – work with the company database/CRM system to give sellers regular feedback and updates on the sale process
- Manage all contact with allocated buying clients from initial contact ‘till post completion.
- Handle all elements of the sales negotiation process, from offer to completion
- Keep the company CRM updated
- Meet and exceed agreed sales and listing targets
Desired skills and expertise
- Knowledge of the Maresme area
- Previous experience in the real estate sector
- Fluent in English and Spanish (proficiency in other languages is a benefit)
- Highly proficient in CRM / Database management
- Professional, well presented with excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with both international and national clients
- Highly motivated with ambition, drive and a “can do” attitude
- A strong track record in sales with proven negotiation skills
- Financially and results oriented with a strong team ethic
- Proactive with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Organized, prepared to work flexible hours, hands-on and a self-starter
We offer an indefinite full-time position with a basic salary plus sales commissions and performance related bonuses. As an employee, you will receive training and you will form part of a multicultural and proactive team.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.