We are looking for a Digital and Content Marketing Intern that will help execute online campaigns that will in turn attract new leads for all of our Lucas Fox companies.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Your main task will be to develop and execute content tailored to each of the markets we serve.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the Marketing team to develop online marketing campaigns
- Support in market trends analysis
Desired skills & expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Journalism/Literature
- A native English Speaker, fluent in Spanish, other languages are an asset
- Work experience in online marketing will be a plus
- Inclined to innovate and identify continuous improvements (instead of maintaining status quo)
- Able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment. Ability to produce quality work within tight deadlines
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and excellent follow-through on all projects. Strong organisational and time management skills
- Articulates clearly and effectively in both written and verbal communications.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and results-driven
- Committed to ongoing professional development; proactively develops new skills and competencies
- Ability to maintain discretion and strict confidentiality
- Paid internship
- Initial and contiuous training
- Full-time job
- Incorporation in a young, international and dynamic team
If it sounds like you, don’t hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com.