Duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting in preparing first drafts of various agreements: lease and tenancy agreements, loan agreements, property sale agreements, etc.
- Supporting in writing and supervising commercial contracts.
- Supporting in preparing documents connected with real estate transactions and proving assistance in closing deals.
- Supporting in creating Due Diligence summaries and reports
- Law students or recent graduates with knowledge in civil or real estate law (Master´s degree in law valued)
- Knowledge of PBC/ FT and LOPD laws, Compliance Penal and fiscal valued
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Attention to detail
- Good analytical and planning skills
- Responsibility and willingness to learn and work
- Minimum 6 month University/ School Agreement
- Paid internship
- Part time or full time position
- Incorporation in a young and proactive team
- Initial and Continuous training
- Possibility to grow within the company
If it sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com (note that only selected candidates will be contacted).