- In-depth knowledge of the Marbella area in order to list new properties.
- Collect and check all the required documentation and sign mediation agreements with owners whilst ensuring company commission policy is in place.
- Deal with allocated clients from initial contact with potential buyers till completion and post completion of the sales deals
- Manage client relationship – giving regular feedback and reports to vendors on market status & profession
- Keep our CRM updated with clients’ requirements
Desired skills and expertise:
- Previous experience in the real estate sector
- Fluent in English and Spanish (additional languages are a plus)
- Professional, good presence, excellent communication & negotiation skills, self-motivation, drive
- Financially and results oriented and able to work in an international team
- Proactive with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Organised, prepared to work flexible hours and hands-on person
We offer high commissions, a completed training and the incorporation in a proactive and multicultural team.
If it sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com (note that only selected candidates will be contacted).