Luxury Mediterranean villa for sale in Binidalí, Menorca, with fantastic countryside and sea views
- Bedrooms 7
- Bathrooms 7
- Size 680m²
- Plot size 25,000m²
680m² 7-bedroom property set on 2.5 hecatres of beautiful Menorcan countryside, with an independent guest apartment, a barbecue area, a swimming pool and a garden, all with spectacular countryside and sea views.
This picturesque villa for sale is located on the southern coast of the island of Menorca.
The property dates back to 1530 and has incredible charm and a history that ranges from Turkish defence to Italian love stories.
The San Nicolás of Binidalí Tower measures 680m² and has a 5,000m² garden and a further 2 hectares of land. The villa is well connected and is just 10 minutes from the beautiful beaches on the southern coast with their turquoise and crystalline waters and 10 minutes from Mahón airport.
The property offers a main villa with 6 stylish bedrooms (4 of which are ensuite), including the Hermitage of San Nicolás that serves as the master bedroom, and the small house of Marqués de Soroa with a bedroom and capacity for 2 people.
The villa boasts air conditioning, WiFi and international TV.
Outside there is a beautiful swimming pool, a chill out area, a barbecue area, a football pitch, an ecological vegetable garden and a parking area.
- Swimming pool
- Sea views
- Living/dining room for 12 guests
- 6 stylish bedrooms
- Old cloister, now a 85m² duplex apartment which serves as the master bedroom
CONVERTED CATTLE SHED
- 65m² private apartment named after the Marqués de Soroa
- Historic Mediterranean villa dating back to the 1500s
- Stunning countryside and sea views
- Bright and homely
- 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms
- Decorated by a famous Spanish designer
- Magnificent vaulted ceilings in polished Mares
- Dining room for 12 guests in the central tower
- Barbecue area
- Several living areas
- Swimming pool
- Large garden
Situated in Binidalí on the southern coast of Menorca.