18th Century castle surrounded by over 8 hectares of vineyards, located in the "Sherry Triangle" in El Puerto de Santa María, Cádiz
- Bedrooms 7
- Bathrooms 5
- Size 1,083m²
- Plot size 90,000m²
Small castle with 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, an external function room, a swimming pool and a guest cottage. Set within 9 hectares of land, 8.5 planted with vines, currently producing wine
This 18th Century wine estate for sale is set in 9 hectares of land, located in the "Sherry Triangle" of El Puerto de Santa María, Jerez de la Frontera and Sanlúcar de Barrameda.
The property offers full privacy and stunning panoramic views over the 8.5 hectares of land planted with vineyards. The vineyards grow the Palomino grape on the famous white Albariza soil. The grapes growing within the estate are consistently ranked at the top of the wine growers in the area and were used in the award winning "Mira La Mar" sherry. As well as the Palomino grape, there is half a hectare with a red grape (Cabernet, Merlot & Tempranillo) that produces a red wine for the house.
The main house follows the traditional Andalusian style and is built around a large central courtyard with a moorish well that supplies water to the landscaped gardens. The property, which is built with the features of a castle, has a total of 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, a large country kitchen with a wood burning oven and a smaller one for staff use. The main living room offers wonderful views over the estate's vineyards.
There is an external function room, previously used as a wine cellar and whose rooftop was used by the previous owner as a heliport.
The property used to have equestrian facilities, stables that are now converted into offices, and still has a functioning manège for riding. The stables can be easily converted back to the original features.
- Swimming pool
- High ceilings
- Horse-riding facilities
- Mosaic tile flooring
- Private garage
- Storage room
- 7 bedrooms, 3 of them ensuite
- 5 bathrooms
- Country kitchen
- Secondary kitchen for staff
- Dining room
- Living room
- Former wine cellar converted into a Great Hall
- Stables converted into offices
- Manège for riding
- Swimming pool
- Guest house nearing completion
- House built during the 18th Century
- Private entrance
- Panoramic views
- 8.5 hectares of vines, planted with:
- Palomino grape on white Albariza soil
- Red grape (Cabernet, Merlot and Tempranillo) producing red wine for the house
- Main house built around a large central courtyard with a traditional water tank that provides water for the gardens
- 2 kitchens, one for staff and a large one built with country features and a wood burning pizza oven
- Main living room with stunning views over the vineyards
- 122m² former wine cellar now being used as function room, whose roof has been used as a heliport
- Stables, converted into offices but can be changed back to their original features
- Landscaped garden planted with olive trees, an orchard and a vegetable patch
- Swimming pool with access to the beach
- Water, electricity, central heating, air conditioning, telephone and internet installed
Located in the "Sherry Triangle" of El Puerto de Santa María, Jerez de la Frontera and Sanlúcar de Barrameda.
3 minutes from Las Dunas shopping centre
10 minutes from the beaches of Chipiona and El Puerto de Santa María
25 minutes from Jerez airport
1 hour from Sevilla airport
2 hours from Málaga airport