Fabulous chalet for sale in Aravell, with direct access to the Golf Course
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Size 880m² (9,472ft²)
Beautiful chalet on Aravell Golf Course, 20 minutes from Andorra
Wonderful modern chalet for sale in front of the spectacular Aravell Golf Course, 15 km from Andorra.
The 880m² property is set on a 1,240m² plot with fantastic views of the golf course and the Cadí natural park and the valley.
The chalet offers large spaces such as a spacious living room - dining room with a fireplace and large windows with 360 degree views, 2 ensuite bedrooms and a master bedroom on the first floor.
The large garage can accommodate 8 cars and 12 vehicles in total can park within the property. There are various storage areas, areas for bolier, pool machinery, fire wood and even a well with a private natural water supply.
If you like golf, this is the ideal house for you.
- Swimming pool
- Utility room
- Mountain views
- Wooden flooring
- High ceilings
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Mosaic tile flooring
- Private garage
- Storage room
- Solar panels
- Natural light
- Double glazing
- Built-in wardrobes
- Chill out area
- Large garage with easy access
- Wine cellar
- Various storage units
- Water filters
- Pool machinery
- Modern entrance hall
- Spacious living room with large windows and different access points to the garden, pool and barbeque area
- 2 ensuite bedrooms with access to the garden
- Kitchen with large windows next to living room - dining room, also direct access to garden
- Master suite with impressive views
- Large bathroom with shower and bath
- Spacious dressing room
- Small study with natural light
- Modern building with spacious rooms
- Golf course on the doorstep
- Wine cellar
- Private water source
Aravell is a little village situated close to Seu d'Urgell, 15 km from the border of Andorra.
The golf course designed by Olazabal hosts various tournaments throughout the year and even allows for winter playing thanks to its orientation.
View more properties for sale in Andorra
Contact us about this property