Magnificent 6-bedroom designer villa for sale on the west coast of Ibiza with unique architecture with high quality finishes and views of the sea and surrounding countryside
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Size 800m² (8,611ft²)
Part of this outstanding luxury property has been built into the hillside. Located in the sought-after Vista Alegre urbanization on a 2,500m² plot, it has a loft-style layout, pool and terraced gardens. One of 3 brand new built villas for sale.
Villa Valverde is part of a brand new luxury development in the Vista Alegre Urbanization in San José, West Ibiza. It has a surface area of approximately 550m².
This sophisticated villa offers stunning contemporary architecture, including state-of-the-art modern features and impeccable design.
It is available for sale separately or as part of 3 brand new villas to create a unique family or investment hub.
- Swimming pool
- Sea views
- Domotic system
- New build
- A spacious garage with 2 parking spaces is integrated into the hillside and connected to the lobby.
- The entrance floor houses a service apartment with patio and 3 private bedrooms, each with its own character and shaded veranda.
- Storage and utility rooms are also built into the hillside.
- Upper floor with living area and adjoining covered patio offers ample room for dining.
- The large terrace has a covered chill-out veranda.
- The 2 master bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and walk-in wardrobes are situated on the side wing and have their own private terraces.
San José (Sant Josep in Catalan) is the largest municipality in Ibiza and is ocated in the south of Ibiza. It includes some of the most emblematic sights of the island as well as some beautiful beaches and stunning scenery. Aside from the town of San José, the municipality includes the parishes of Sant Jordi, Sant Agustí and es Cubells, all of them quiet picturesque villages with beautiful churches. The area has become increasingly popular with property buyers due to its beautiful beaches and stunning countryside.
The charming town of San José on the Sa Talaia, Ibiza's tallest mountain in the centre of the municipality and is dominated by an 18th Century church. It also boasts some excellent restaurants serving traditional Ibicencan cuisine, tapas and seafood, designer and traditional shops and a few bars . The pretty whitewashed village is far removed from the world famous party scene hot spots that much of Ibiza is famous for. And has become a popular hub among northern Europeans who have made this part of Ibiza their home.
Discover nearby locations
Take a look at the regions served by Lucas Fox, read our detailed location guides and see featured properties for these areas.
Similar properties for sale in San José
Santa Eulalia / Santa Gertrudis
Lloret de Mar / Tossa de Mar