This attractive Baix Empordà village house to buy is located in a small village with good transport links, not far from the coast
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Size 164m² (1,765ft²)
Medieval village house with many original features, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a small outside patio with salt water pool.
This ancient barn, dating back to the thirteenth century, has been carefully restored to produce a beautiful property here in Alt Empordà.
Ancient cobbled streets lead to this typical stone Empordà property in this lovely village. The property, has been well looked after by the current owners who have been careful to retain much of the old charm of the property.
There are 2 en-suite bedrooms, 2 further bedrooms and a guest cloakroom. There is electric underfloor heating which is also automated plus a small patio for al fresco dining in the summer.
The property is in the central square so enjoys all the amenities on offer in this village, a couple of general stores, a café, bakers, local festivals and there is a very well-known restaurant specializing in good home cooked, organic meals.
The pool is saline with automatic lighting and gentle on the skin.
- Swimming pool
- Period features
- There is an inviting entrance, from the square of the village, leading straight into the living room with fireplace and open kitchen
- From here is a door to the terrace with built in table and barbecue
- There are stairs down to the pool with decking area
Stairs lead down to the sleeping area:
- Bedroom 1 - is ensuite with bath and shower plus built-in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 - the same
- Bedroom 3 - has separate access to the terrace and a separate bathroom doubling up as a guest bathroom
- Bedroom 4 - is currently used as a study/gym and also leads to the pool
- There is a small pool room also housing the washing machine
Girona: 46 km
Barcelona: 135 km
French Border: 45 km
Discover nearby locations
Take a look at the regions served by Lucas Fox, read our detailed location guides and see featured properties for these areas.