Historic renovated masia for sale, situated close to Girona, with several additional buildings, 38 hectares of land, impressive views and total privacy
- 17 Bedrooms
- 12 Bathrooms
- Size 2,000m² (21,527ft²)
Majestic renovated property dating back to the 17th Century, situated just 10 minutes from Girona, with several different buildings, impressive views, 17 bedrooms and 38 hectares of land
This majestic Girona country property for sale is located in an idyllic village in the hills very close to Girona City and its international airport. The nearest Costa Brava beaches are just 46km away.
The historic property comprises several different farmhouses dating back to the 17th Century - the main house was constructed in 1618. The property was fully renovated in 1980 with the former guard house and hay barn being converted into guest houses.
The property has exposed wooden beams, beautiful stone walls and floors and arched windows as well as a large swimming pool with a poolside bar and shower rooms. There is also a large garage for up to 10 cars
It boasts fantastic panoramic views over the beautiful surrounding landscape, stretching as far as Girona.
The property is ideal for private use or as a spectacular hotel complex.
- Swimming pool
- Entrance hall
- 2 living rooms
- Dining room
- Guest WC
- Utility room
- Machine room
- Access to a terrace
- Gallery used as a living room
- 5 ensuite bedrooms (one of which is a single and one of which has a dressing room)
- Access to a tower with a living area, arched windows and fantastic views
- Swimming pool area with a bar area and showers
- Large garage for up to 10 cars
FORMER GUARD HOUSE:
- Divided into 2 living spaces/apartments, one with 4 bedrooms and one with 1 bedroom, each with a living room and a kitchen
FORMER HAY STACK:
- Divided into 2 apartments, one with 3 bedrooms and one with 2 bedrooms, both with a living room and a kitchen
SMALL STONE HOUSE:
- Measuring approximately 50m²
- Situated a distance away there is another masia to be renovated that belongs to the property
- Potential to convert into a hotel business
- Extraordinary location with fantastic views over the surrounding landscape and Girona
- Exclusive historic property with arched windows, wooden beams, stone walls etc
- Several buildings with separate living spaces
- Large terrace area
- Swimming pool area with a bar and showers
- Gas propane heating
- Large garage for up to 10 cars
This majestic property to buy is ideally located in a tranquil village close to the city of Girona with superb connections to Girona airport, the French border, Barcelona city and the Costa Brava.
The property is just 12km from Cellar de Can Roca, the world's No.2 best restaurant, 27km from PGA de Catalunya, Spain's No.1 golf course, and only 12km from Girona city, regularly voted by Spaniards as the most desirable city to live in Spain.
Girona golf course: 12km
Girona airport: 22km
PGA de Catalunya golf course: 2km
Costa Brava (Sant Feliu de Guíxols): 46km
Barcelona airport: 120km
Discover nearby locations
Take a look at the regions served by Lucas Fox, read our detailed location guides and see featured properties for these areas.
Similar properties for sale in Girona City and Surroundings
- Reduced Price
Sant Pere de Ribes / Puigmoltó