Stunning country house set in 4 hectares of land, situated near Manilva, Málaga
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Size 560m² (6,027ft²)
Handsome property with 4 hectares of land and excellent equestrian facilities. 3-bedroom main house with excellent finishes and an additional 2-bedroom apartment
This property for sale is set across 4 hectares of land, surrounded by the beautiful vineyards that provide the now protected Manilva wine. The house is approached through a drive lined by olive trees, reaching a traditional Spanish courtyard planted with orange, lemon, mandarine and kumquat trees.
The house is finished to great standards and details, with beamed ceilings and polished terracotta floors.
The ground floor has a spacious sitting room with a Valenciana stone fireplace, a dining room, a kitchen with a central island and marble surfaces from Seville, and a study with beautiful views over the vineyards.
The 2 main ensuite bedrooms upstairs boast panoramic views, beamed ceilings and individual dressing rooms.
In the basement you will find a utility room and washroom.
There is a seperate staff apartment consisting of a bedroom, a sitting room and a bathroom.
There is also a lift shaft with a machine room at the side, parking, boilers, water softners etc.
There is an additional appartment built in the same style with a further 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and a seating area.
The surrounding land is currently used to produce hay for the stable yard and turn out for the horses. The olives collected from the trees are pressed in the local village of Casares to produce olive oil. The planted vineyards are currently under production and managed by vine workers. The wine is sold locally.
The stable yard has boxes for 10 horses, a groom's quarter in the middle of the 2 lines of 5 boxes, a spacious tack room and a hay barn with a horse washdown area. The working arena is 80m x 40m of sand with an excellent drainage system. There are also a post and rail turnout paddock with shelter stands at the end.
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Ensuite bedroom
- Utility room
- 2 ensuite bedrooms with individual dressing rooms
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Seating area
- 10 horse boxes
- Tack room
- Hay barn
- Spectacular views over the sea, Gibraltar, Africa, Casares and the mountain range of Cristillena
- Main house finished with beamed ceilings and polished terracotta floors
- Valenciana stone fireplace in the living room
- Fully equipped kitchen with a central island and marble surfaces from Sevilla
- Underfloor heating throughout and a cooling system for the summer months
- Each room has its own thermostat control
- Additional apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, air conditioning/heating units and an independent water supply
- Housekeeper's apartment
- 4 hectares of land planted with olive groves and vines, both currently working and producing olive oil and wine that sells locally
- Exceptional equestrian facilities:
- Stable yard
- 10 horse boxes
- Grooms quarter
- Spacious tack room
- Hay barn
- Horse washdown area
- 80m x 40m arena with an excellent drainage system
Manilva is an Andalusian municipality, located in the Málaga province. It is next to the municipality of Casares and the Cádiz province.
Málage airport: 1 hour
Marbella: 30 minutes
Sotogrande: 15 minutes
Sevilla: 1. 30 minutes
Discover nearby locations
Take a look at the regions served by Lucas Fox, read our detailed location guides and see featured properties for these areas.