Exceptional country estate for sale in Málaga, with over 3 hectares of land, a stunning swimming pool, an outdoor bar and an inner patio with fountains
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Beautiful country house with luxurious finishes set in over 3 hectares of land. Panoramic countryside views, landscaped gardens and an inner patio with fountains. Complete privacy
This stunning country house for sale boasts magnificent views over the countryside.
The property consists of two major areas distributed around a central patio. The main area, designed around an octagonal tower with four 2-storey wings, and a single storey annexed dwelling. In addition to the main house, there are other free standing constructions, including a tool shed and a covered porch/bar with toilets in the swimming pool area.
The property boasts a wonderful swimming pool and landscaped gardens. The main house was designed in such a way as to have 360º views. The house is located at the top of the property, and the design seeks to highlight the building crafts and materials used in the construction of 19th Century Andalusian country estates.
The estate's location provides full privacy in a privileged environment.
- Swimming pool
- 6 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Guest WC
- Drawing room
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Interior patio with fountains
- Swimming pool
- Covered porch with a bar and WC
- Pool house with a bedroom and a bathroom
- Guest house with a bedroom and a bathroom, and an additional bedroom and bathroom for staff
- Kitchen designed and made with built-in masonry cabinets, tiles and wood, imitating old-style kitchens
- Blue, gas Lacanche stove, with a large oven for game, a plate heater and 5 burners
- Part of the indoor and outdoor lighting is automated, as is the heating system
- LINN mullti-room sound system
- The electric fittings are an imitation of old ones and are made of wood, porcelain and brass
- The old French chandeliers have been restored
- All of the rooms are equipped with telephones, WiFi network and satellite televisions with TDT signals
- Each room also has an alarm with infrared sensors
- Video intercom installation
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Hot water comes from a gas oil boiler
- Handcrafted tiles and mouldings, hand painted in Morocco and Córdoba
- Countertops and shower plates are made of white marble, buffed and roughened
- Landscaped garden with indigenous flowers and trees
- Small vegetable garden
- Little orchard
- Indoor patio with fountains
Located in Gaucín, Andalucia, in the western part of the province of Málaga, in the Valle del Genal. Gaucín is known as the balcony of the Serranía de Ronda mountains.
1 hour from Gibraltar airport
1 hour 30minutes from Málaga airport
Discover nearby locations
Take a look at the regions served by Lucas Fox, read our detailed location guides and see featured properties for these areas.