A look at Lucas Fox press coverage throughout February 2014.
Lucas Fox launch LFStyle, its new lifestyle brand incorporating an annual magazine, blog and summer CD.
Spain's luxury residential property prices edge towards the bottom and should remain stable during 2014 and beyond.
Lucas Fox International Properties has further expanded its presence in Spain with the opening of new offices in three major Spanish cities, strengthening the company’s position as market leader in Spain’s luxury property sector.
Our latest market reports predict that 2013 will see increased trading in the Barcelona property market as investors decide not to wait for further price reductions when eyeing their preferred property for sale in Spain.
Spain announces that non-EU nationals who invest 500 thousand Euros or more in property will be granted automatic residency
Lucas Fox has established a new Joint Venture with leading Spanish law company ECIJA following the proposed new law change granting automatic residency to foreign investors.
Mallorca property prices will be closely watched by international travellers are when they next visit the Balearic island paradise. Our latest half-yearly report on the Mallorca property market suggests 2013 will see an improvement in property sales amongst foreign investors.
Lucas Fox team up with Singapore property consultancy SQFT in a bit to showcase some of their best Ibizan and Catalan properties
Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood has chosen the Catalan capital Barcelona to buy a holiday home.
- Exclusive Lucas Fox Properties
- Market Reports
- Press Coverage
- Press Releases
- Property Guides
- Top Properties
- Top 10 Apartments with a Terrace in Spain
- Expert Opinion – What are the Costs of Buying Property in Spain?
- Top Lucas Fox Prime Properties for Sale
- Top Renovated Homes for Sale in Barcelona
- An Explosion of Colour at La Roca Village
- The Lucas Fox Guide to Buying a Property in Spain 2017
- Top 10 Reasons to Invest in Barcelona
- Expert Opinion – Where Shall I Buy in Barcelona?