Category: Press Releases
Lucas Fox looks back at the property market during 2016 and predicts what’s in store for 2017.
Lucas Fox has seen a significant rise in the numbers of enquiries from the US following the election result on 7th November.
International investors and demand for new homes on the rise in Sitges, one of Spain’s most beautiful coastal destinations
The latest Market Reports from Lucas Fox International Properties show positive trends across all prime regions including an increase in the number and value of transactions, as well as steady prices rises.
As the demand for high quality turnkey homes oustrips supply on the Costa del Sol, developers are having to come up with new concepts for homes and compete for overseas clients.
Lucas Fox continues its national expansion with the launch of its eighth Property Lounge in Spain’s third city, Valencia.
A number of British ‘Remain’ voters have seen the ‘Brexit’ vote as an opportunity to move their business or relocate to Spain.
As the Spanish property market recovery gets into full swing, demand for high quality property is currently outweighing supply in prime regions
Lucas Fox has begun 2016 with record figures and key trends, with expectations high for the rest of the year.
Lucas Fox market reports show growing demand for luxury property on Ibiza, particularly from the Brits.
- Exclusive Lucas Fox Properties
- Market Reports
- Press Coverage
- Press Releases
- Property Guides
- Top Properties
- Market Reports 2016 released
- Lucas Fox announces the launch of LFPrime
- Top 10 Properties for sale exclusively with Lucas Fox in Barcelona
- Top 5 Most Prestigious Spanish New Developments
- 10 Tips for Real Estate Investment
- The Barcelona Property Market during 2016
- Luxury real estate transactions in Spain grow 31% year-on-year
- The Lucas Fox Buying Buide 2017