Category: Press Releases
Lucas Fox’s latest Market Reports show that foreign buyers continue to dominate sales in the prime residential market but national sales are up. There is a strong demand for new homes but still a shortage of quality stock. Brexit and the ‘Trump effect’ are beginning to shape buyer trends.
Lucas Fox looks back at the property market during 2016 and predicts what’s in store for 2017.
Lucas Fox has seen a significant rise in the numbers of enquiries from the US following the election result on 7th November.
International investors and demand for new homes on the rise in Sitges, one of Spain’s most beautiful coastal destinations
The latest Market Reports from Lucas Fox International Properties show positive trends across all prime regions including an increase in the number and value of transactions, as well as steady prices rises.
As the demand for high quality turnkey homes oustrips supply on the Costa del Sol, developers are having to come up with new concepts for homes and compete for overseas clients.
Lucas Fox continues its national expansion with the launch of its eighth Property Lounge in Spain’s third city, Valencia.
A number of British ‘Remain’ voters have seen the ‘Brexit’ vote as an opportunity to move their business or relocate to Spain.
As the Spanish property market recovery gets into full swing, demand for high quality property is currently outweighing supply in prime regions
Lucas Fox has begun 2016 with record figures and key trends, with expectations high for the rest of the year.
- Exclusive Lucas Fox Properties
- Market Reports
- Press Coverage
- Press Releases
- Property Guides
- Top Properties
- Top 10 Apartments with a Terrace in Spain
- Expert Opinion – What are the Costs of Buying Property in Spain?
- Top Lucas Fox Prime Properties for Sale
- Top Renovated Homes for Sale in Barcelona
- An Explosion of Colour at La Roca Village
- The Lucas Fox Guide to Buying a Property in Spain 2017
- Top 10 Reasons to Invest in Barcelona
- Expert Opinion – Where Shall I Buy in Barcelona?