Lucas Fox market reports show growing demand for luxury property on Ibiza, particularly from the Brits.
Although prices have fallen in the majority of Spanish cities, suggesting that it’s still too early to talk of a nationwide recovery in the Spanish housing market, prices rose in all districts of Barcelona and Madrid.
Leading mortgage broker company Mortgage Direct announce that the Euribor looks set to remain at low levels for a considerable time to come.
A truly unique residential development set just metres from the beach in Gavà Mar, Barcelona.
Lucas Fox recently hosted their first press conference in Barcelona to present the latest market reports, with expert predictions for the market for the remainder of 2016 and beyond.
We round up some of the stories hitting the headlines in Spain during April 2016.
Lucas Fox co-founder Stijn recently chatted with El Periódico on all things Barcelona, from recent changes in the city’s property market to his top restaurant recommendations.
Lucas Fox is delighted to collaborate with our local and national partners.
We speak with Director of Sales & Operations Rod Jamieson about Lucas Fox Madrid, the new office, the expansion of his team and recent buying trends in the capital.
Lucas Fox opens its 7th Property Lounge in the upmarket marina of Santa Eulalia, Ibiza.
- Exclusive Lucas Fox Properties
- Market Reports
- Press Coverage
- Press Releases
- Property Guides
- Top Properties
- Ibiza prepares itself for an invasion of overseas luxury property buyers
- House Prices: Barcelona, Madrid and prime coastal areas rise in two-speed market
- Mortgage Direct April Update
- Gavà Beach: Luxury beach-side living a short distance from Barcelona
- Lucas Fox hosts inaugural press conference at the company’s flagship property lounge in Barcelona
- News Round-Up April 2016
- Interview with Lucas Fox co-founder Stijn Teeuwen
- Lucas Fox Partners