Beautifully restored 4-bedroom finca for holiday rent in North Mallorca | Stunning views, pool and lawned garden
- 0 Bedrooms
- 0 Bathrooms
This charming 4-bedroom former oil mill is located in the pretty village of Buger, close to the Port of Pollença and 2 golf courses.
“Sa Tafona” is a magnificent finca for holiday rent in North Mallorca, situated on the southern hillside of the pretty village of Buger. Measuring 7000m2, it boasts a splendid garden with stunning views from its built-in terrace, pool and BBQ area.
Formerly an oil mill, "Sa Tafona" has been lovingly restored to create a unique holiday property. The cobblestone floors, inner stone walls, terracotta tiles add to the charm of this delightful farmhouse.
The restoration has been done with extreme care in keeping with character of the building.
The spacious accommodation is tastefully furnished. Inner stone walls complement the relaxing ambience. Antique furniture combine perfectly with modern amenities.
The kidney-shaped swimming pool is surrounded by comfortably furnished sun terraces and a lawned garden. One very special feature is the flagstone terrace with shady seating areas offering breathtaking views of the surrounding area.
- Swimming pool
Ground floor: spacious living room with fireplace, dining room with fireplace, well equipped kitchen, bathroom and utility room
First floor: four twin rooms, two bathrooms and library
Private gated swimming pool
Barbecue and summer dining area (fireplace and wood oven)
- quiet and peaceful location in North Mallorca
- close to Playa de Muro and Puerto de Pollença
- close to golf
- outstanding views
- exquisitely restored former oil mill
- antique furniture
- modern appliances
- lawned garden
- BBQ area
- orange, lemon and cypress trees
- air conditioning
- central heating
- TV-Sat, DVD, HI-FI
- free internet access (Wi-Fi)
- maid service: twice weekly. Towels changed twice weekly, linen weekly
- pool and garden maintenance
- welcome pack (fruit, wine, water)
The little village of Buger is situated on a hill 36 km from Palma. The old windmills, narrow streets and ancient houses give it its picturesque character. With only 900 habitants Buger is a quiet village where life passes peacefully.
Located close to the Puerto de Pollença, Playa de Muro, Puerto de Alcudia and Aucanada and Pollença golf courses.
• Nearest Supermarket Suma Sa Pobla 3 km
• Nearest Beach Alcudia 11 km
• Buger (Centre) 0.5 km
• Sa Pobla (Centre) 3 km
• Pollenca Old Town (Centre) 12 km
• Puerto Pollenca (Centre) 15km
• Pollenca Golf 11.7km
• Horse Riding 3 km
• Scuba Centre 21.4km
• Water Park 17.1km
• Go Carting 16.6km
• Local market in Buger on Saturday mornings, Sa Pobla Sunday mornings
• Railway line running from Sa Pobla to Inca, Festival Park and Palma
Discover nearby locations
Take a look at the regions served by Lucas Fox, read our detailed location guides and see featured properties for these areas.
Similar holiday property in North Mallorca
Llafranc / Calella / Tamariu